CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who do you guys think will have the worst transition from H5 to H3?  

Me

• Upvote (+1) 5

Would love to see the OG Evil Geniuses squad of RoyBox + Snipedown and Pistola team for St. Louis. The hype was crazy when there were rumors about their teaming when they were playing H2A together around the time MCC came out.

This team would be insane. Also bring back the instinct name. I hope we do get to see some of these classic team names come back since there probably wont be very many professional organizations without a league.

I’m about to hop on Roy’s stream and take a drink every time I hear “Roy’s our boy” and see how long I last. Who’s with me?

• Upvote (+1) 2

So, some old names we haven't seen in a while coming out of the woodworks to compete in St. Louis:

Neighbor, Roy, Lunch, Flame, Best Man, & FiS.

Some that have talked about it or have played/grinded:

Hysteria, Maniac, & ToTz.

Really wish we could have a site like halodatahive for MCC, but alas.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I’m about to hop on Roy’s stream and take a drink every time I hear “Roy’s our boy” and see how long I last. Who’s with me?

i'd black out in the first 20 minutes.

lbx is about to hop on.. im grinning cheek to cheek

This team would be insane. Also bring back the instinct name. I hope we do get to see some of these classic team names come back since there probably wont be very many professional organizations without a league.

if I see Roy and Lunch in Instinct Jerseys in STL I will lose my mind. Getting a chance to photograph them in those jerseys would be an honor

a practiced Roybox + Ola + Snipedown would be literally unstoppable at UGC ... maybe give it a year and the H5 kids could grind enough to catch up, I dunno

I just asked Sayian in his chat if he’s going to STL.

He said the plan is to go with the Rec squad. Guess we will see if anything changes

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm watching RoyBox play Halo 3 in 2018. What a timeline we're living right now.

Imagine just casually searching the h3 playlist and you match against roy, lunchbox, and flamesword. ouch.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

So, some old names we haven't seen in a while coming out of the woodworks to compete in St. Louis:

Neighbor, Roy, Lunch, Flame, Best Man, & FiS.

Some that have talked about it or have played/grinded:

Hysteria, Maniac, & ToTz.

Really wish we could have a site like halodatahive for MCC, but alas.

Wait wait wait, Roy and Lunch confirmed going to St Louis??

Ever since people started streaming Halo 3 again I've been having the same problem. I watch some of my favorite players play the game, and more than anything it makes me want to play it myself. The issue is that these 30 year old thumbs aren't what they used to be, so I typically just go into BTB, which I love anyways. I then get an inflated sense of self because it's BTB after all, so I then transition into the hardcore playlist. Then I get brought back down to reality, get offline, and turn the stream back on. Rinse and repeat.

Haha, I have the same problem. I’ve always been seen as a Halo god by my friends and people who went to school with me because I can stomp in BTB and ranked 4v4, but I’m average at best at Hardcore. I think I only got like a 30 in the MLG playlist back in the day.

These days it seems the whole hardcore player pool is people who are really good that always played hardcore, so I go in and get beat up.

Wait wait wait, Roy and Lunch confirmed going to St Louis??

Roy is going, looking at team options, Lunch has been grinding, & was mentioned while Roy talked about team options.

The bigger one(as in "didn't see that coming") imo is FiS.

I'm assuming your liver failed on your 10 minutes into the stream. He jumped up to like 300 subs in an hour.

• Upvote (+1) 1