CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Open for anyone this time around.

oh wow that's really cool. hopefully most teams will be able to send their teams to london. can beyond afford to send tox  :walshy:  ?

Maybe a little of topic right now but anyone know when they updating the playlist??? I have no motivation to play hcs until they do so

Abilities have been updated. Maps coming soon.

I'm very glad they took out regret slayer, replacing it with sanc makes it a lot more interesting

• Upvote (+1) 1

So are the new CTF rules just for Refuge or for all 3 CTF maps? I'm going to miss the Coliseum standoffs and insane returns on Truth if so.

So are the new CTF rules just for Refuge or for all 3 CTF maps? I'm going to miss the Coliseum standoffs and insane returns on Truth if so.

its only for sanc 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The only reason im bummed out about the removal of Fathom CTF is bcs I REALLY love doing the thrust jump to top mid :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 2

For realzies, the fact we got Fathom CTF removed and Eden Oddball, which has a history of being garbage added in is nuts. 

ALL oddball in H5 has a history of being garbage.  With the spawn influencer changes, it could be way better now.

Why they haven't increased respawn time to 10 seconds on flag is beyond me.  Would seriously solve so many problem.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So they removed Fathom CTF all together instead of just changing their stupid ass CTF rules...makes 343 sense

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why is everyone so sad that its gone? Fathom flag was so bad for competitive 

Because they didn't even try to test it with 10 second respawns. The unwillingness to vary respawn times based on gametype has been a much bigger damper on the competitive scene than i think a lot of people realize.  Its one of the easiest tools to change to correct pacing and yet it has been untouched.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I wish I could play the new maps.... So far ive gotten one in like 12 games. I got truth ctf 3 times in a row  :stern:.

I did get @@Biggest Ben on my team for one of my games. So that was cool  :D

rip fathom  :(

Fathom had some extremely memorable series. Similar to Lockout, it may not have been the "best" map from a design standpoint, but it did make for some memorable series/replays. 

• Upvote (+1) 3