CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Heartbreaking. The big takeaway from this event is that Halo 3 had 13k Twitch on a Sunday morning. 343, do what needs to be done and promote a classic MCC season before Infinite.

like, not to downplay halo 3 and the excitement it brought, but i think at least some of the viewer spike came from the optic green wall no?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Voted tD so we get another Hysteria/Neighbor dualtage with spicy real life footage

• Upvote (+1) 4

Tox. Cause they’re the greatest halo team of all time. I’ll give some examples.

1. Their celebrations when they win an event are next to none; they honestly have a hard time not jumping around in excitement, smiling, or trash talking the other team. No other team comes close to their level of celebration.

2. Everyone wants a FB or maybe even a tD matchup, but since this event is 343 sponsored, you know they’re not gonna give us what we want.

3. They’re X-Games SILVER medalists. You can’t say that about anyone on tD OR Fb (even though Tj was technically on tD at one point). So...

4. :kappa::lxthul:

I would like an exhibition game on top of all of the teams listed competing in the actual event. Is that too much to ask for

• Upvote (+1) 2

When is The Lan Network getting powered up again? I need to see another 5-team LAN and some Towey juggles

• Upvote (+1) 2

I personally would prefer tD vs str8. Those were some of the best series we saw in h3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like that one though? The point wasn't that they never happened but that it was always questionable in some way. Generally blood shots occurred near geometry when networking wasn't ideal in some way or another because generally the host told the client no that player wasn't there anymore. Near corners slipping behind walls etc. Completely in the open though on (I suppose I'm assuming here) a LAN connection without interference? The one that sticks out in my mind was someone on Carbon getting them on Narrows from earlyish H3. I guess the point isn't that its impossible just that it was so flagrant and happened to look just like something that's been happening on the MCC insider builds a lot

At least a dozen fitting your criteria.

i know most will say FB but the str8/TD rivalry was pretty awesome

Anaheim 09 Finals was one of the greatest series of Halo ever played.

Just wanted to stop by and say it was great seeing everyone at Dreamhack Atlanta. Looking forward to these upcoming H3 events. :D

off topic: is it just me or is this new Curse CDN really slow? Logging in and redirecting took forever. 

Anyways, much <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

When is The Lan Network getting powered up again? I need to see another 5-team LAN and some Towey juggles

Please not another LAN Network reboot, its like the zombie of the Halo scene

• Upvote (+1) 3

This has been on my mind for over a year and i feel like now is a good time to bring it up.

The trio or the individuals? Because one of those is false.

can they not expand to 64?

They said if the demand is there they will increase it

• Upvote (+1) 1

So many thoughts going through my head in this one. 

1)Which team comp final boss is he referring to? 

2)Isn't TD vs Str8 the prime story line? 

I mean I get the FB legacy, but the story between TD vs Str8 was what made me suuuupppperrr into comp halo

This is a crucial element of what is missing in competitive Halo. We sort of had a thing going with TOX/Splyce, but the Splyce guys didn't care at all; that sucked all of its momentum away completely.