FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So 343 announces the grassroots program including 2 upcoming halo 3 4v4 tournaments. Yesterday/last night a lot more people started playing the halo 3 hardcore playlist due to this news. I personally played for about 4 hours with a full party of 4 and found games near instantly. Now today they remove the Hardcore playlists. What in the actual fuck.

Well that sucks, I was going to plug up my Xbox today.  Guess not.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Quick edit before I could reply haha

Gotta be quick on these streets 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I may be wrong, but I believe MLG settings will be available as options in match composer. No ranks, but with the rank restriction of ten levels, plus the relatively low popularity at the moment, it would probably be the only way to find games.

The announcement of upcoming 4v4 tournaments was enough to bolster the h3 hardcore playlist. Plenty of people playing last night.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can 343 ever not fuck something up?

It seriously appears they cannot. I seriously want to know who's thought process lead to this and who was like "yep, that makes sense".

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm sorry but just because CLG/OG/TOX dominated H5 does not make them the great team ever. And calling them the best duo ever over the Ogres is blasphemy.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm just so confused...

HAHAHAHAH, the 4v4 tournament is like 50 days away. They are fucking unbelievable.

• Upvote (+1) 7

looks like they're pulling it together

Why? This isn't even DIFFICULT. I want H2 hardcore in more than H3, I'll be honest. But there's an H3 tournament for MONEY in January, and they made a "decision to keep the 2v2 playlist" like it's going to be half as popular now that DH is over and UGC was announced. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Oh Halo 3 tournaments you say? Maybe Infinite will actually be good? Alright I guess I'll come back for a bi...........

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'm surprised by how many of you guys need fainting couches when 343 makes literally the smallest mistake of all time

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 8

When I was watching the tournament this weekend something struck me over the head when I switched to the Bravo Stream on Mixer. Halo 5 in particular is a very fast moving FPS, and at times can be quite difficult for new viewers to follow, due to frequent camera changes from player to player. 

With Halo Infinite and Mixer, 343 has the opportunity to evolve the viewer experience. Allowing the stream to be more interactive. By allowing the viewer to chose which player's viewpoint they want to watch. The viewer could decide to chose to watch the default "caster" viewpoint, or just flip between players as they wish, or simply chose and stay with their favorite player all game. It would change the way we watch eSports, especially FPS games.

I understand this would require a lot of bandwidth with 8-9 streams, but definitely feasible in today's day and age. And it would even be possible in online tournaments. With each player having their own selectable viewpoint if they are streaming.

• Upvote (+1) 2