CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

y'all ain't gonna believe this

i just tuned into halo for the first time this weekend, and i saw REC fans complaining about connectivity issues in tournament play

REC!

lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Royal 2's movement is underrated

As someone who isn't good at this game, I ran into one of his smurfs and his movement was mind-blowing to play against.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wasn't therr supposed to be an announcement before the grand finals? Or is the grassroots program the only thing between now and Infinite? :/

This oddball is a must win for REC, if they go down by 3, I don't see any earthly way for them to reverse sweep TOX.

Anyone else watching Summit’s stream his reactions to Rec constantly blowing it are hilarious.

Thanks for sharing, I just tuned in. This is enjoyable

TIL Domino's pizza is in Sweden, they don't have Swedish pizzas though and their ingredients selection is limited as shit(no kebab? Really?). 0/10 would not order from.

Tox has won their last 10/11 games going back to the first series against Rec. Looking pretty solid so far.

Tox finished the tournament winning 15/16 games. Holy shit.

• Upvote (+1) 3

TOX cements themselves as the best team in halo 5 and one of the greatest halo teams OF ALL TIME.

What an incredible legacy. 

They started it as the best team and they will end it despite many contenders viaying for the title as best team.

• Upvote (+1) 9