CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It’s the disrespect. Flame is a well established and respected guy within halo. I’m sure if it was ogre 2 the forum would make a bigger fuss about it.

Well it annoyed me anyway lol.

What was Flame even doing there though? He shot Gab while literally in Gab's face instead of meleeing and after he shot 2 bursts finally decided to melee. lol

It’s the disrespect. Flame is a well established and respected guy within halo. I’m sure if it was ogre 2 the forum would make a bigger fuss about it.

Well it annoyed me anyway lol.

Meanwhile, Flamesword and Roy would scream across at Gab/Fantasy when they choked, but a teabag is apparently disrespectful. They go hand and hand it's part of the game imo.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It sucks because I can see that Roy was doing everything in his power to keep them in the game. Definitely the MVP.

I don't think we'd get as many viewers with H1 and H2 being played, even with them being superior games. It's unfortunate, but I think graphics and much of the community coming on board during H3's life has a lot to do with it being featured. Still encouraging to see support from 343 for H3. Better than them solely pushing H5 the rest of this year and early 2019. 

Clutch and Maniac won a championship in Halo 3....on the same team....and were trash at all halos before and after. Let that sink in. I dont know why people hold Halo 3 is such high regard. Game honestly killed the fun for most Halo 2 kids back in the day. It was played on a system with one of the worst gaming controllers to date and felt like a completely watered down version of Halo 2 and Halo 1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What about halo 1 and 2 though. Halo ce pulls more people than h3 to non-343 events

Oh theres an application website now lol.

I'd definitely love to see CE and H2 as well, but after 3 years of Halo 5, I'll take what I can get. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Do people actually think T2 was serious with what he said about the body shooting? I took it as a tongue in cheek comment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok i actually really like this announcement. @Clap when are you putting in your application??

I'd like a MLG collaboration being more than just through 343's grassroots program.

Gab and Fantasy would probably barely be on a top 8 team if all the pros switched to H3, I guess? Player pool is just so tiny currently ... honestly it reminds me of everyone being blown away by Patch/Legend being so dominant at CE without taking into account that there are literally 100 people playing the game seriously. It’s like InControl being the best U.S. Brood War player in 2006

I'd like a MLG collaboration being more than just through 343's grassroots program.

Same but that wont be a possibility till infinite

Would be nice to be on a familiar platform. Plus Puckett's sweet, sweet voice  :heart:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Next tourney date Jan 11th . Not too far away from this weekend, people will still have interest and players will have enough time to practice. That’s a nearly perfect date, nice job UGC.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We about to have some weird rosters for these mcc h3 tournies, a mix of new and old. 

• Upvote (+1) 1