CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

old pros got 3-0'd by new kids that never stopped playing, weird.

In 2v2's, anyway Flame really let Roy down. Roy's the MVP of the weekend followed by Fantasy imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Loved the H3 tournament. 13k with a 10 AM EST start time is great to see.

After Gabriel shot flame's body all flame did was choke for the rest of the game. Then T2 says you aren't allowed to bm if u havent won a tourney, meanwhile it clearly worked. You can't be frowned on for doing that if you havent won lol why would he think that way?

Jesus, flamesword wasn’t playing well at all in that second series. He was nowhere to be found when Roy was in heated fights. Why is he baiting in the finals?

In 2v2's, anyway Flame really let Roy down. Roy's the MVP of the weekend followed by Fantasy imo.

Keep holding on to that thought if you want, they got 3-0'd. Gab/Fantasy clearly are good and probably would do the same in 4s. Plus it would be hard to prove it cuz if they have a 4s tourney these new kids will prob team with some old pros. Gotta at least acknowledge they are the new h3 pros. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Keep holding on to that thought if you want, they got 3-0'd. Gab/Fantasy clearly are good and probably would do the same in 4s. Plus it would be hard to prove it cuz if they have a 4s tourney these new kids will prob team with some old pros. Gotta at least acknowledge they are the new h3 pros. 

During the time after MCC was announced and before it was released there were (online) H3 4v4 tourneys(organised by Evadur, UGC, and somebody else I wanna say) FYI.

so ugc and g4g so far. not sure how i feel about that. im glad we got a commercial in the middle of it though

back in 8 min lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

After Gabriel shot flame's body all flame did was choke for the rest of the game. Then T2 says you aren't allowed to bm if u havent won a tourney, meanwhile it clearly worked. You can't be frowned on for doing that if you havent won lol why would he think that way?

It’s the disrespect. Flame is a well established and respected guy within halo. I’m sure if it was ogre 2 the forum would make a bigger fuss about it.

Well it annoyed me anyway lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Clutch and Maniac won a championship in Halo 3....on the same team....and were trash at all halos before and after. Let that sink in. I dont know why people hold Halo 3 is such high regard. Game honestly killed the fun for most Halo 2 kids back in the day. It was played on a system with one of the worst gaming controllers to date and felt like a completely watered down version of Halo 2 and Halo 1.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 8

It’s the disrespect. Flame is a well established and respected guy within halo. I’m sure if it was ogre 2 the forum would make a bigger fuss about it.

esp in essentially a for fun event. gms has played h3 for years on end while roy and flame just started playing again

Eh you had Roy screaming "Better" I don't hate the gamesmanship. It's part of the game, especially on lan. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Clutch and Maniac won a championship in Halo 3....on the same team....and were trash at all halos before and after. Let that sink in. I dont know why people hold Halo 3 is such high regard. Game honestly killed the fun for most Halo 2 kids back in the day. It was played on a system with one of the worst gaming controllers to date and felt like a completely watered down version of Halo 2 and Halo 1.

Uhhhhhh

• Upvote (+1) 5

How did Excelerate and Elevate end up on the same side of the bracket as the 5th and 6th seed? Unfortunate that one of these teams will now place top 8.

During the time after MCC was announced and before it was released there were (online) H3 4v4 tourneys(organised by Evadur, UGC, and somebody else I wanna say) FYI.

and guess who win most of those online 4s tourneys? gms: fantasy, gabriel, zurka, rhipen (sometimes they have apg or lethul)