CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We’re having a slow day at work so I’m using their computer to stream this.

God, this is the most excited I’ve been watching comp Halo in forever.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haven't posted here in ages, but have tried to watch an event every now and then. Glad I managed to get time off for the last H5 one ever.

So happy to see Roy on the sticks again too, this H3 2v2 is such a great idea. The game never gets old!

• Upvote (+1) 2

10.7k viewers on Twitch alone for a 2v2 on an 11 year old game. This is amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 6

T2 is an amazing commentator. I haven't watched much H5 at all, so I never really got a chance to actually hear him commentate. Extremely good play by play and knowledge of what's going on and ability to effectively describe it to a casual viewer.

• Upvote (+1) 7

What the fuck was that top gold spawn?

I think this is something specific to MCC, because this is extremely prevalent in Halo 2 as well where if you're not actually on the ground, it doesn't seem to register your presence and people will spawn directly next to you. Me and @Stoppabl3 have done this hundreds of times on Warlock, just jumping in back flag just back smacking them when they respawn. It makes no sense whatsoever lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like how the second series starts with guardian and pit, two maps that optic won in the last one. seems kinda messed up but could be random.

I like how the second series starts with guardian and pit, two maps that optic won in the last one. seems kinda messed up but could be random.

Maps should've been (to my knowledge) pre-determined.

What’s entertaining about Roy and Flame is not just there gameplay it’s the emotion they have, something these halo 5 players lack.

• Upvote (+1) 6

They literally could've avoided the entire loss by just not standing directly on top of each other lol

Heartbreaking. The big takeaway from this event is that Halo 3 had 13k Twitch on a Sunday morning. 343, do what needs to be done and promote a classic MCC season before Infinite.