CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

A Roy/Snip3down pairing would probably demolish in 2v2's, the fact that the H5 tourney players aren't able to play h3 this weekend makes me sad.

• Upvote (+1) 7

watching the 2v2 made me feel like i was in my dorm 10 years ago watching mlg h3. i had chills watching roy go off

• Upvote (+1) 3

That was so cool to watch, first time I’ve watched halo in years and not turned it off due to being bored.

• Upvote (+1) 9

That shot was vintage Roy and just amazing. Was so happy to see them clutch up to make it into the grand finals. I'm so excited for tomorrow!

ROY'S OUR BOY!

I can verify and endorse this statement.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That ref was making faces all night at sick shots, first time I have seen a ref do that lol and that dude has been working mainstage all weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I enjoy playing H5 more than H3 but there really is something weirdly magical about watching comp H3

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm just sad that Roy didn't go for the triple after the sick double. There's like a 90% chance they spawned flag since that was red base 

I haven't watched comp halo for a long time, the halo 3 2v2 tourney has been very enjoyable to watch!

Man halo 3 is the goat, so happy for Roy and flame getting to the finals, this game needs to be played for the next year, it's so entertaining!

I don't really like Halo 3 but tonight was sick. The crowd was excited, the gameplay was nutty, just overall a blast.

To anybody who wants to be in a Beyond photo, when do we want to do this? I was thinking either after everything ends or after H3 ends.

We can meet in front of the featured setup, where those monitors are. I'll be wearing something that says Beyond on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Glad everyone enjoyed the Halo 3 matches as much as we did. Truly an honor to run Halo 3, a game that was such an important part of my life,

Also, Roy is a God.

You DEFINITELY coulda gave a hint about the future with this post lol but we not tripping it’s all good

Man. First time in YEARS I’ve actually enjoyed watching Halo. I set an alarm for 04:00am Euro time to watch the last couple of games, outrageous behaviour.

Will 343 give a 4v4 tournament a chance? It’s a bit of a shame so many players couldn’t compete in this because of H5/not wanting to travel for 2v2. With decent money on the line and as high quality promotion that HCS has seen recently, that could be an absolute spectacle. I’d probably fly to the States just to spectate that if it was a 64 team open bracket over 2 days.

What needs to be done to make it happen Tashi?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Shout out to casters, observers, analysts. We dont need Pucket anymore honestly.

but still how hype would it be to get puckett back for one event just for old time's sake?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shout out to casters, observers, analysts. We dont need Pucket anymore honestly.

Blasphemy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I still have a dream to one day work with him, hes both a legend and god on this mic, bit of a strong sentence as any game would benefit from his involvement.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Also, shout out the folks who manage to celebrate one thing without shitting on another. Real MVPs right there. <3

It has been long and rough road dude. Its hard not to do that. Hopefully this weekend has been an eye opener for many ppl.  All we want is Halo to be popular, succesful and respected.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I still have a dream to one day work with him, hes both a legend and god on this mic, bit of a strong sentence as any game would benefit from his involvement.

Not saying scene would not benefit with him being around. All i wanted to say is, the talent we have is very strong and its the last thing we should be concerned about at the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 1