CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man it feels bad saying the snipe gets blood from a distance on MCC insider then seeing roy get blood months later on lan because of it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone clamoring about how great Halo 3 is aren't wrong. But to me, Halo 2 was the most entertaining Halo to watch, and for me it wasn't particularly close.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Everyone clamoring about how great Halo 3 is aren't wrong. But to me, Halo 2 was the most entertaining Halo to watch, and for me it wasn't particularly close.

I would say it depends on what you started with + grew up with. For me it's Halo 3

For me Halo 2 will always be the best 4v4 shooter experience, and it was amazing to watch, but I always thought Halo 3 had a leg up on it from a viewer experience standpoint. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wait when did Neighbor and Bestman get knocked out?

Yeah. Evadur & Guntype knocked them out in the losers quarter finals.

Even without Walshy insta's are still being discussed. I think that was 3 times the word insta was said in 10 seconds.

We're all gonna die of alcohol poisoning lmao. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

For me Halo 2 will always be the best 4v4 shooter experience, and it was amazing to watch, but I always thought Halo 3 had a leg up on it from a viewer experience standpoint. 

I think what made Halo 2 great was how many ways a fight could go. Get too close in a BR fight? You'll get BXR'd or BXB'd. Go in for the melee? You might get 4-Shotted or Quad-shotted ( god those were satisfying to watch). The double shot gave you the chance to win a BR fight down one shot or even two. Going for it could also cost you a BR fight you were up in. The sniper had less magnetism, so doubles and triples just looked so smooth. I truly enjoyed Halo 3 (I was better at it then I was at halo 2.), but it was a little more rigid in that regard (if you were down a shot in H3, you still could pull it out, but it was just less likely.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Real Talk: We talk shit about Halo 5 and the direction 343 took the game a lot, but if we're honest, we wouldn't be watching Halo 3 2v2's on LAN at an official tournament in 2018 without the money and effort 343 put into building a competitive scene for Halo during the past few years. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Real Talk: We talk shit about Halo 5 and the direction 343 took the game a lot, but if we're honest, we wouldn't be watching Halo 3 2v2's on LAN at an official tournament in 2018 without the money and effort 343 put into building a competitive scene for Halo during the past few years. 

sort of agree and disagree. They get full credit for putting on the event and everything but if H5 had never dropped I still would've checked out any advertised H3 event and still been playing MCC if I did want to play Halo like I do now. The agree comes from simply knowing they wouldn't have done this if they hadn't done everything else more than likely

• Upvote (+1) 3