CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

given that Gab/Fantasy usually beat Evadur by way more than that, I doubt OpTic will take this

Been away for a while. Seeing classic Halo being played competitively again is awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like how they added (somewhat) of a medium in which we could hear the crowd reactions. Was probably one of my least favorite removals from competitive Halo when we lost the ability to hear crowd reactions. Presentation will always be everything.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Back when Ninja was on EG, I remember him trying to convince the team to all play on their monitors in separate rooms rather than doing a mock tournament setup in the team house. He's not exactly a 'young player' anymore, but a lot of players who came in around Reach/H4 seem to take screen-sharing for granted, not sure why.

Easier in-game communication, perhaps? "Back in the day" players were shouting at each other so they could be heard though those Senn HD555s, so screen watching was probably more important.

Teary eyes right now  :tear:

I know them feels.

hm

Aren't they suppose to be having a big announcement about the future of Halo esports at Dreamhack?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Already peaked 4k higher than halo 5

I really want to see if tox can win, but i'd be lying if I said I wasn't more excited for the h3 2v2. I really wish snipedown, pistola, and other h5 pros could've played

• Upvote (+1) 2

More viewers, more hype, more smiles, OG players, and a game that literally every can recognize. This is what Halo should be. 

• Upvote (+1) 6