CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Roy and Flamesword in the first series broadcasted.

I don't want to hate of FS, but man his hair looks gnarly 

Back when Ninja was on EG, I remember him trying to convince the team to all play on their monitors in separate rooms rather than doing a mock tournament setup in the team house. He's not exactly a 'young player' anymore, but a lot of players who came in around Reach/H4 seem to take screen-sharing for granted, not sure why.

Renzo is the only online kid who watches screens. All the old pros scoot their monitors together and everyone else has a space the size of a whole monitor between theirs. They dont even peak of em either.

Man from the sounds of it I missed a hell of a series.
Fingers crossed we get a REC vs TOX on Sunday.

Can't wait for this 2v2 to get started. ROYSORBOY!!!

It's good to know that pros encounter the same CQB windmilling that I've always struggled with in Halo 3.

The art style. Halo 3 looks so much better than H5 by a mile. AND it look so much buttery smooth than H5 at 60 fps

• Upvote (+1) 8

I need to start signing on this website a bit more lol.. I got on twitch and saw MCC toward the top, and I'm like wtf? 

APMH:

Slinky

Sorrell

Valkyrie

InReality

Desitic:

Xrossfade

Flurriously

Blain Doctor

I have no idea who the fourth is

Our fourth was Its Name.

For the #BrownWall, this was an incredible event, starting from the Open Bracket and finishing Top 16 with some absolutely ridiculous off-stream series (that I managed to get on periscope). Not sure where we go from here, but glad to have participated.

- SacUsa, aka Khan Desi

• Upvote (+1) 5

why does h3 look so much better than h5

Theae snipes are so much more epic knowing that theres not a fuck ton of magnetism

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 4

why does h3 look so much better than h5

Subtlety, the answer is subtlety. 343's art style is completely over-exaggerated and a pain on the eyes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Our fourth was Its Name.

For the #BrownWall, this was an incredible event, starting from the Open Bracket and finishing Top 16 with some absolutely ridiculous off-stream series (that I managed to get on periscope). Not sure where we go from here, but glad to have participated.

- SacUsa, aka Khan Desi

Pretty sure I just saw your jersey in the venue panning after the match just finished lol

• Upvote (+1) 1