FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

100-0 to Splyce. That's got to be disheartening for Elevate after almost winning the CTF and winning slayer. 

Neighbor and bestman out to renzo 25-21 last game. Carbon and optic still in. I believe optic is in winners still

In case I don't see you around for the rest of the night. I'm trying to get people together for MCC H1 2v2s later tonight or tomorrow. The people at the desk said they probably won't allow it tonight for a couple more hours so we may just be looking at tomorrow.

If you want to play you're definitely invited.

In case I don't see you around for the rest of the night. I'm trying to get people together for MCC H1 2v2s later tonight or tomorrow. The people at the desk said they probably won't allow it tonight for a couple more hours so we may just be looking at tomorrow.

If you want to play you're definitely invited.

i will be around
  • Upvote (+1) 1

OH SHIT, FNC, AN ANZ TEAM BEAT FUCKING EG, #2 TEAM IN THE QUARTER FINALS OF THE SIEGE SEASON 8 FINALS, WITH THEIR COACH SUBBING FOR THEIR 5TH MAN LAST MINUTE

OH SHIT THEY FUCKING WON THE GAME

• Downvote (-1) 3

is it time for H3 yet

I really wish the whole thing had a stream. I wouldve loved to see some of these old pros going through the bracket

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just want to watch the h3 tournament. H5... couldn't care less about, but shit this h3 2v2 has me more hyped to watch halo than i have been in close to 6 years.

Ghost and Cpt Anarchy lose to Klepto and Cranium 2-1, game 3 was 25-23 on Narrows.

Okay, I take back 15% of the praise I've given Dreamhack regarding providing tournament info. Smash.gg setup for H5 has team names listed as Attendees rather than as Teams so there is no publically accessible roster list for all these teams.

Can anyone tell me the rosters for the following:

Reign

DeSiTic Gaming

Falling ESports

APMH esports

Why is Tox vs Renegades not going to be played on the main stage we were able to see both winners semi’s on mainstage at London.

Just have them wait until Splyce vs Rec is finished though if we have to choose i’d much rather see Tox vs RNG.

@@Tashi

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is Tox vs Renegades not going to be played on the main stage we were able to see both winners semi’s on mainstage at London.

Just have them wait until Splyce vs Rec is finished though if we have to choose i’d much rather see Tox vs RNG.

@@Tashi

They're going to start showing the H3 2v2 games on stream rather than all the H5 matches.

Edit: Tox vs RNG will be on the Bravo stream

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay, I take back 15% of the praise I've given Dreamhack regarding providing tournament info. Smash.gg setup for H5 has team names listed as Attendees rather than as Teams so there is no publically accessible roster list for all these teams.

Reign

DeSiTic Gaming

Falling ESports

APMH esports

APMH:

Slinky

Sorrell

Valkyrie

InReality

Desitic:

Xrossfade

Flurriously

Blain Doctor

I have no idea who the fourth is

• Upvote (+1) 2

Renzo is the only online kid who watches screens. All the old pros scoot their monitors together and everyone else has a space the size of a whole monitor between theirs. They dont even peak of em either.

The tragedy is that when Splyce places third this event, there will be an asterisk ... we'll never actually know if a practiced/focused Splyce could have placed top 1

• Downvote (-1) 2

Reign

DeSiTic Gaming

Falling ESports

APMH esports

You can find rosters for all but Reign at http://halodatahive.com/Scrim.

E: Reign roster here: 

• Upvote (+1) 6

The one time splyce loses a slayer they go to loser's bracket, color me shocked. 

At least of every series streamed. 

FUCK!!!
I missed the the last couple games in the Splyce vs REC series (they were just starting Oddball when I left) what the final series score?