CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

more than likely the terribly low population

haha yeah...that's the sad reality

The more i see of this, the less excited i am about it.  It seems like all the attention is being paid to the extra shit and the gameplay still looks meh.  Maybe its just that the people shown playing suck though, idk.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The more i see of this, the less excited i am about it.  It seems like all the attention is being paid to the extra shit and the gameplay still looks meh.  Maybe its just that the people shown playing suck though, idk.

The animations in general are quite poor. Poor to the point where it just looks awful.

I don't blame them though, they're making this in their free time as a passion project so I can't complain at all.

He says, immediately after complaining.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Had a chat with some of the devs and they told me the build showcased there wasn't an iteration on last year's, but rather an entirely new one. They have overhauled everything, they've really been hard at work on it. It's nowhere near finished but after so long without anything they wanted to show us something. Give it more time - I agree the animations are probably what needs the most work.

Is that...interesting vertical map design I'm seeing?  And a DMR too?

Was just gonna completely write this off as another H3 fan project but maybe I should stick around...

Regardless not getting my hopes up until more is known about the actual gameplay mechanics.

I played for the first time in months and did t notice a change at all in pace, or gameplay.

Sorry if this a dumb question, but does Jimbo retain his place with Infused, and the 3 join him there? Or will new teams/orgs be sprouting up?

Good question! The Infused contract was up at the end of the season, it's up to Infused which team they want to grab now. I believe myztro is the most sought after org salary/payout % wise so would expect them to have first dibs.

Most contracts in EU halo are seasonal as opposed to annual which gives a lot more flexibility to orgs/teams, it does sacrifice the stability of the scene however

• Upvote (+1) 2

Meh. 

Had hoped Bubu would have been on there instead of Trippey

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Double post, my b

I don't think it counts as a douple post when it takes place 3 hours after the first one haha.

Looks like a good team.  A solid, 3rd place team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm seriously way too excited to see the 2gre and Ola on a team together again, so much history there.  Maybe it'll just be another third place team but I'm rooting for them regardless. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

:simms:   :weback:

I'm hoping for more h5 4v4 tourneys because maybe we'll get a chance to see new rosters play each other.

No bubu slander on my watch.

All he said was that Bubu is overrated.  Nothing slanderous there, just a "Hey you guys overvalue him"

All he said was that Bubu is overrated.  Nothing slanderous there, just a "Hey you guys overvalue him"

ET TU, TIBERIUS?

• Upvote (+1) 3