CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Here we are at the last H5 event and all i want to say is, yes, Mlg does make all the difference.

• Upvote (+1) 7

i have no clue who made that up. here are the pools from the draw show:

aB8BFoL.png

LTN is replaced by mockit

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bravo and Onset talking a lot about the different regions (LATAM/EU/NA) and how they stack up against each other.

Don't they know about the climate right now? Sheesh

Forgive my ignorance, but what climate are you referring to

• Upvote (+1) 2

he's making fun of 343 not releasing flag skins during hwc because of political climate, i guess. i dont know what climate prevented those skins tbh

• Upvote (+1) 6

Been gone for a long time but had to return for the final Halo 5 tourney. Looking forward to a amazing weekend ( especially with that Halo 3 Showdown) , filled with some memorable games and hopefully no blowout finals. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

he's making fun of 343 not releasing flag skins during hwc because of political climate, i guess. i dont know what climate prevented those skins tbh

This lol. All 343 said was that they decided not to release the flag skins because of the 'climate'. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

The downtime at this event is fucking horrendous nearly 10 minute breaks between series and then 30 minutes of talking before the game even starts and then another break before the series starts?

This isn’t acceptable that’s nearly 40 minutes of downtime.

@@Tashi

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

<- Nerd with a FB/Instinct Hoodie/Astro Backpack walking around Halo areas, if you see him say hola. Can't wait to land tomorrow morning in ATL :prayers::fire:

Hype is real.

You just described half the nerds here though. I'll put up photos of myself tomorrow. Sunday I'll be wearing Beyond gear Sunday for sure, maybe tomorrow as well depending on the weather. If you see a dide walking around in a gray shirt with and old dude sketched on the front and a black cap you'll have me today.

The downtime at this event is fucking horrendous nearly 10 minute breaks between series and then 30 minutes of talking before the game even starts and then another break before the series starts?

This isn’t acceptable that’s nearly 40 minutes of downtime.

@@Tashi

Bro the blue side definitely fucked... they aint trying to have the downtime on purpose

• Upvote (+1) 1

You just described half the nerds here though. I'll put up photos of myself tomorrow. Sunday I'll be wearing Beyond gear Sunday for sure, maybe tomorrow as well depending on the weather. If you see a dide walking around in a gray shirt with and old dude sketched on the front and a black cap you'll have me today.

Yup, I realized that as soon as I came in. Gonna have to swap outfits drastically

Also, RIP main stream. Blue side is having an absurd amount of issues.

Here we are at the last H5 event and all i want to say is, yes, Mlg does make all the difference.

Is MLG not running this one?

Someone just spoiled RDR2 for me in twitch chat, thanks mainstage blue side technical problems :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

No, though we were told that some MLG folks were helping with the broadcast.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't believe so. Dreamhack is somehow connected to Esl i think.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't believe so. Dreamhack is somehow connected to Esl i think.

i would say we should get @@Clap to confirm, but he stopped posting here just like half the people who used to live on these forums

Yeah MLG might be helping with a few guys but we asked a referee who was supposed to be blue or red on our station and he said he didn't know, just pick one, I don't think it matters.... so there is that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I basically don't watch H5 except for events so I'm not sure. Isn't Sanctuary a map in this rotation? Why isn't it being played?

We are not running this event. One of our guys is helping run the open bracket and another is helping consult on the broadcast.

I'm sure DH are on top of it

you're here! and it definitely shows not having mlg run the production. can i ask why mlg isnt running the finals?

• Upvote (+1) 1