CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So is anyone else more excited for the halo 3 2v2 then h5?

Right here. I don't want to sound mean spirited, but I just really, really don't like Halo 5. The thing that kept me around was basically habit. I've always watched Halo therefor I watched Halo 5. I can't deny there were some exciting moments and really intense matches though. The H3 2v2 should be very entertaining, and hopefully ushers in a year or so of classic Halo tournaments before the release of Infinite.

I will remember Halo 5 fondly for the HCS, but not the actual game. I loved watching what people galaxies more talented than me could do in H5, but I just didn't quite have the drive for this one.

Here lies Halo 5
The game wasn't Halo 4
And I am grateful

• Upvote (+1) 7

Apparently Splyce has been knee deep in cod and is very under practiced coming into this event.

If I'm being honest, I figured there would be a lack of effort given that this is the last event and BLOPS4 has been poppin' lately. :/

Right here. I don't want to sound mean spirited, but I just really, really don't like Halo 5. The thing that kept me around was basically habit. I've always watched Halo therefor I watched Halo 5. I can't deny there were some exciting moments and really intense matches though. The H3 2v2 should be very entertaining, and hopefully ushers in a year or so of classic Halo tournaments before the release of Infinite.

Same, I watched through the first HWC, but after that I haven't played it or watched at all. But I'm damn excited for this 2v2.

Apparently Splyce has been knee deep in cod and is very under practiced coming into this event.

Not actually comparing the 2 teams at all but when H3 came out in 07’ literally FB quit playing H2 & $H!TMopped the floor with every team at Nationals that year... not saying splyce is going to do that but I expect them to be in the finals & that’s just pure bias lol i fw them

I will remember Halo 5 fondly for the HCS, but not the actual game. I loved watching what people galaxies more talented than me could do in H5, but I just didn't quite have the drive for this one.

Here lies Halo 5

The game wasn't Halo 4

And I am grateful

I like this comment, I will add, I disliked this game a lot, I sucked so bad at this halo, and it really did drag on longer than other halo titles, I'm very happy it's coming to an end, But I did enjoy watching the top pro's play this game I can't lie.

I really hope we get a year of classic halo. I'm super pumped for the halo 3 2v2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been a hell of a ride friends - haven't been able to post here as often as I would've liked but will be checking regularly over the weekend for observing feedback. Love you all

• Upvote (+1) 6

Do we have a link to the open bracket?

Right here.

Shout outs again to Dreamhack for having a tournament page that actually provides links to useful tournament info.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone know what time Halo 3 starts? It’ll be on stream, right?

Tomorrow night for sure. I'm pretty sure it starts after halo 5, which will probably be kinda late depending on where you live.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bravo and Onset talking a lot about the different regions (LATAM/EU/NA) and how they stack up against each other.

Don't they know about the climate right now? Sheesh

• Upvote (+1) 4

i have no clue who made that up. here are the pools from the draw show:

aB8BFoL.png

Cheers!

• Upvote (+1) 1