CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Always cool to see

--------------------------

Safe travels to everyone heading to DH!

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'm actually excited for this weekend, should b a good sendoff to Halo 5. Feel like there are a couple teams that could realistically take this one. Also excited to see how some of the other non top 4 teams perform like elevate, str8, and naded's team.

Regardless of what happens after H5, CLG/OG/TOX will probably go down as one of the greatest teams in Modern Halo. To be as consistent as they've been and dominated like they have without making a single team change is seriously impressive. Probably the closest thing we've seen to Final Boss and SnakeBite and Royal 2 might be the GOAT Duo in terms of longevity/Success given the duo's success in Reach, H2A, & H5. I think 2gre is still the GOAT, but across CE (Ogre 1), H2 (Ogre1/Walshy), H3 (Pistola?/FearItSelf/Victory X), Reach (RoyBox/Pistola) and H2A (SnakeBite, Royal 2) he's never had a running mate for as long as SnakeBite and Royal 2 have been a duo.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Always cool to see

--------------------------

Safe travels to everyone heading to DH!

BTB kids out here

these are the types of rosters i could see making huge upsets happen against the teams who have slacked off. the top 12/16 teams who havent stopped grinding since beginning of halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Regardless of what happens after H5, CLG/OG/TOX will probably go down as one of the greatest teams in Modern Halo. To be as consistent as they've been and dominated like they have without making a single team change is seriously impressive. Probably the closest thing we've seen to Final Boss and SnakeBite and Royal 2 might be the GOAT Duo in terms of longevity/Success given the duo's success in Reach, H2A, & H5. I think 2gre is still the GOAT, but across CE (Ogre 1), H2 (Ogre1/Walshy), H3 (Pistola?/FearItSelf/Victory X), Reach (RoyBox/Pistola) and H2A (SnakeBite, Royal 2) he's never had a running mate for as long as SnakeBite and Royal 2 have been a duo.

I would love to see the second coming of a "Final Boss". They would have to at least place top 2 in Dreamhack while sticking together for Infinite and winning a tournament to be on the same tier as the OG Final Boss. As a team they have dominated one game where SnakeBite and Royal 2 have been tearing through multiple games, but to win a title in another game as a team truly separates them from everyone else historically. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is OT but is anyone here an Architecture Student? I need advice for finding free time. I have missed so much halo due to school :(

I hope someone tries to pick up Pyrettic for atl if he doesn't have a squad. He took the 1v1 beyond and has solo que'd to champ 6. Guy is going off and deserves it for this last one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is OT but is anyone here an Architecture Student? I need advice for finding free time. I have missed so much halo due to school :(

Structure your time better. No university course is intense enough that you literally have *no* time to engage with your hobbies (like halo).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why dont you forge something? Combine Halo with architecture. :simms:

So Beyond family photo on Sunday or what are you guys feeling?

• Upvote (+1) 1

<- Nerd with a FB/Instinct Hoodie/Astro Backpack walking around Halo areas, if you see him say hola. Can't wait to land tomorrow morning in ATL  :prayers:  :fire:

Hype is real.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I see Tox barely taking it

Apparently Splyce has been knee deep in cod and is very under practiced coming into this event.
  • Upvote (+1) 2