FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone know if Musa ended up on a team? i know he's been playing COD and left Trifecta but haven't seen anything since. 

I mean, the timing of the emoting was super suspect, the guys always in ninjas discord. Plus he has another "Ninja" tag apparently. Like I get that when you stream you kind of risk getting stream sniped, but it has to be super fucking annoying that people go out of their way to watch the stream and deliberately seek you out and kill you.

I was never really a huge Ninja fan, but now I actually feel sort of bad because he can't make any mistakes. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. The outrage culture alone that surrounds him is the most irritating thing. Like, his mods put "RIP Stan Lee" in his title, and some dude on Twitter said "You're a scumbag for this" insinuating he was clickbaiting and that shit got 500 likes. Like come the fuck on. That's ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sadly i missed that one. i had a mental breakdown last dream hack Atlanta lmao

So that wont be the case this year? :)

he's back!

Jesus ill admit i was never much of a button combo guy but that looks exhausting lol. I think thats the most impressed ive been watching a montage,

• Upvote (+1) 1

All that Ninja shit was blown so out of proportion it was ridiculous. Eventually things become so popular that becomes trendy to hate them. Ninja is now in that phase. 

The only place it isn't trendy to hate Ninja is in the Halo community. He's always been pretty polarizing here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know if Musa ended up on a team? i know he's been playing COD and left Trifecta but haven't seen anything since. 

i was wondering the same. especially because there have been a few roster changes the past few days.

just a reminder of the pools for ATL

aB8BFoL.png

Groups C and D are going to be the most exciting to watch. I feel like I could root for a few teams in each of those pools, so I'm hoping for close matches. I'm not expecting upsets out of A or B, but I feel like those pools are pretty much decided. 

I'm wondering how Lux will end up working their way through the bracket into one of those spots? It would be nice to see a respectable placing out of Naded.

Are there any other AM teams that have a good shot of working their way up through the bracket? 

Groups C and D are going to be the most exciting to watch. I feel like I could root for a few teams in each of those pools, so I'm hoping for close matches. I'm not expecting upsets out of A or B, but I feel like those pools are pretty much decided. 

I'm wondering how Lux will end up working their way through the bracket into one of those spots? It would be nice to see a respectable placing out of Naded.

Are there any other AM teams that have a good shot of working their way up through the bracket? 

there's a few:

anaheim pirates: str8 sick, mr soul snipe, commonly and druk

incontrol gaming: galaxy, swish, vetra and neuronical

nemsis esports: bullet, tapping buttons, king nick and rammy (i think rammy is going to play for trifecta though)

they all have more pro points than lux, if that means anything to you.

• Upvote (+1) 2

he's back!

My mind melted when he tossed the needler in the air to bank a nade off of it to hit top mid on Warlock  :wow:

• Upvote (+1) 3

My mind melted when he tossed the needler in the air to bank a nade off of it to hit top mid on Warlock  :wow:

I had the same reaction. I shared the shit with my friends that don't even play Halo.

5:07---I still get chills watching that. Shoots the icicle, jumps on its its falling, and snipes a guy for the triple kill. Incredible

it was a 2v2 spawn kill as well! chills every time

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone know if all matches will be streamed?

i can tell you catching every single series is almost impossible in a single weekend broadcast 

Anyone going to DH Atlanta who's looking to play H3? I might know a guy who needs a partner...

maybe i will put you in a documentary for it

• Upvote (+1) 4

Super last minute, anybody wanting to play in the H5 tournament at Dreamhack? Myself and two others need one. We're asking around to a few people, checking to see if anybody here is interested as well. We have a couple other candidates we're considering, but just gauging interest here as well.

No pressure, I was planning on attending as a spectator but was asked this morning to play.

EDIT: Nevermind I think we're good.

Anyone going to DH Atlanta who's looking to play H3? I might know a guy who needs a partner...

maybe i will put you in a documentary for it

going to bed as I write this, but I'll team up.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

@@Tashi I noticed in the Handbook that Cinchs (buttons instead of paddles) were not listed for controllers to be used. But I noticed Spartan uses them and is advertised by him. Was wanting clarification on this.

@@Tashi I noticed in the Handbook that Cinchs (buttons instead of paddles) were not listed for controllers to be used. But I noticed Spartan uses them and is advertised by him. Was wanting clarification on this.

Paddles are just levers with buttons under them. They are the same thing. It's fine.