FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That's definitely new! I just checked a few hours ago and it was still the preview message.

Congrats guys, the site looks awesome!

:simms:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 6

hecz and J had a falling out and rumor is that it was because J didnt fight to keep the halo team. there was a vlog where hecz got the hwc 2017 ring not long after the team was dropped and he seemed on the verge of tears and there was a vision before cod champs where, as the cod team scrimmed on lan, a giant tv was playing hwc 2017 optic games. i think its fair to say that he wants that team back

That Halo clip in the background was from 2016 NA Regionals and not HWC 2017. So it had current Optic members maniac and flamesword and not the last iteration of Optic Halo.

I remember seeing they had a halo clip playing in the background and thought it was very strange.

Is Halo Infinite an Xbox One title or could it be next gen somehow? I heard rumors about next gen being 2020ish. 

smh step it up

You posted it at 8:07pm. It's 6:14pm right now. You posted it in 2 hours from now, or almost 3 hours after I posted it.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Twitter actually, legitimately, depresses me sometimes.The unfortunate thing about stuff like this is the fact that I'd like to believe it's just isolated to Twitter-folk and social media, but I'm not so sure anymore and that sucks. Idiots have new soapboxes everywhere. Maybe we've always been this offended and just have numerous ways to hear about it now.

Definitely not just Twitter. Schools, politics, you name it. Social media is making it worse though.

I asked to be sent some photos, if I get sent any I'll add one or two. How did everybody else do?

That's cool y'all ran the gambit of titles, I need to see if people might stay for it next time! I had a great time at mine and took first. There needs to be more signs around the store to bring in anyone interested because a TON of people were watching the action.

• Upvote (+1) 5

That's cool y'all ran the gambit of titles, I need to see if people might stay for it next time! I had a great time at mine and took first. There needs to be more signs around the store to bring in anyone interested because a TON of people were watching the action.

Mousey and I are good friends! Congrats.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Mousey and I are good friends! Congrats.

The more we hang out the more I love him, super awesome dude! Thanks mayne. Did you go to yours?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not strictly competitive related, but Josh Menke has shared some thoughts on the future of playlists in Halo 5 as well as ranked them in terms of popularity. Things that may be interesting to you, Warzone Assault will be switching to rotational, also BTB may become rotational as well since most BTB players have switched to Super Fiesta BTB.

Top five playlists:

Super Fiesta

Slayer

Castle Wars

Big Team Super Fiesta

Heroic Warzone Firefight

9th place: Team Arena

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/matchmaking-feedback-update-–-november-5/8a0727f1-8591-43f7-855f-32a28f17e669/posts?page=1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo is Microsoft's version of Mario Party at this point.

it always was. warthog wars and juggernaut was the #1 go-to at our LANs in high school.

• Upvote (+1) 1

also BTB may become rotational as well since most BTB players have switched to Super Fiesta BTB.

What the hell is going on over there, what kind of playlist management is that? I didn’t even know Super Fiesta BTB was a thing, must be an absolute shitfest from how I can imagine it though. Yeah, let's just cut real BTB to make room for that garbage. Their priorities are all out of whack. Halo in 2018 my dudes.

Also there goes my hope for getting a decent BTB in Halo Infinite.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What the hell is going on over there, what kind of playlist management is that? I didn’t even know Super Fiesta BTB was a thing, must be an absolute shitfest from how I can imagine it though. Yeah, let's just cut real BTB to make room for that garbage. Their priorities are all out of whack. Halo in 2018 my dudes.

Also there goes my hope for getting a decent BTB in Halo Infinite.

Their priorities are supported by data, which is the more depressing thing.  They're doing this because it's what people are playing.  People play Halo for fun more than for competition.

A lot of people don't find the base game fun at all.

• Upvote (+1) 2