CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you guys watched 1 of the last OG Podcast where they talked about the new eSports stadium opening in November, I lowkey think halo will involved themselves in it with their mcc “tourneys” somehow. I could definitely be wrong tho.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you guys watched 1 of the last OG Podcast where they talked about the new eSports stadium opening in November, I lowkey think halo will involved themselves in it with their mcc “tourneys” somehow. I could definitely be wrong tho.

hecz and J had a falling out and rumor is that it was because J didnt fight to keep the halo team. there was a vlog where hecz got the hwc 2017 ring not long after the team was dropped and he seemed on the verge of tears and there was a vision before cod champs where, as the cod team scrimmed on lan, a giant tv was playing hwc 2017 optic games. i think its fair to say that he wants that team back

• Upvote (+1) 7

Business decisions arent made from "Yo DM me" or twitter polls. 

But PR campaigns sure are! Ha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody notice the homepage of the site? It just says

Get Ready... Something Really Cool Is Coming Soon

• Upvote (+1) 3

L84qsPo.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

::Heavy Breathing::

My bookmark is straight to the forums, never would have noticed...

• Upvote (+1) 4

giphy.gif

im ready for some good news

Mediabrute is killing it on the eUnited Twitter.

(For reference, those are OpTic's colors.)
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Mediabrute is killing it on the eUnited Twitter.

(For reference, those are OpTic's colors.)

the deleted reply lol

8dqs1h96cjv11.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

• Upvote (+1) 6

I personally think this is great banter and cant believe so many people actually got upset about it, more scenes/communities need stuff like this, it creates some much needed social activity and even builds some sort or rivalry/anticipation for the next event. God damn people get offended easily.

Outrage culture is a real fucking downer.  People look SO HARD for something to be offended by.  That tweet was a creative burn, nothing more.  And hilarious. And a great opportunity for Optic to tweet back with some creative burn of their own, and instead they decide to dynamite a salt mine.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I personally think this is great banter and cant believe so many people actually got upset about it, more scenes/communities need stuff like this, it creates some much needed social activity and even builds some sort or rivalry/anticipation for the next event. God damn people get offended easily.

What is even funnier is that scump just got done calling people soft when it comes to trash talk then got super offended by this lmaooo

• Upvote (+1) 3

Outrage culture is a real fucking downer.  People look SO HARD for something to be offended by.  That tweet was a creative burn, nothing more.  And hilarious. And a great opportunity for Optic to tweet back with some creative burn of their own, and instead they decide to dynamite a salt mine.

Twitter actually, legitimately, depresses me sometimes.The unfortunate thing about stuff like this is the fact that I'd like to believe it's just isolated to Twitter-folk and social media, but I'm not so sure anymore and that sucks. Idiots have new soapboxes everywhere. Maybe we've always been this offended and just have numerous ways to hear about it now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Twitter actually, legitimately, depresses me sometimes.The unfortunate thing about stuff like this is the fact that I'd like to believe it's just isolated to Twitter-folk and social media, but I'm not so sure anymore and that sucks. Idiots have new soapboxes everywhere. Maybe we've always been this offended and just have numerous ways to hear about it now.

I think people actually are more offended more often because the internet gives them the ability to curate these self affirming echo chambers and find large groups of people that agree with them.  Curated confirmation bias + anonymity = manufactured outrage.

• Upvote (+1) 2

::Heavy Breathing::

My bookmark is straight to the forums, never would have noticed...

Same.

Haven't been to the home page in ages, not sure if what I'm seeing is new, but it's looking sexy.  

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Same.

Haven't been to the home page in ages, not sure if what I'm seeing is new, but it's looking sexy.

That's definitely new! I just checked a few hours ago and it was still the preview message.

Congrats guys, the site looks awesome!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Off topic and dumb question, but where is the ranked playlist for Blops4? Are they going to release one? This social crap gets old quick.

Back to halo, where is the Infinite news at? They should be teasing the crap out of that game to keep/draw interest in Halo cause it’s ded.

Off topic and dumb question, but where is the ranked playlist for Blops4? Are they going to release one? This social crap gets old quick.

Back to halo, where is the Infinite news at? They should be teasing the crap out of that game to keep/draw interest in Halo cause it’s ded.

Sketch claimed there would be nothing at X018 which is the last big conference of the year, I wouldn't expect anything until next year at some point.

Sketch claimed there would be nothing at X018 which is the last big conference of the year, I wouldn't expect anything until next year at some point.

The Game Awards is possible in December, but I think 2019 is safer.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ranked playlist is supposed to come out some time in december. Probably a good thing it isnt out now with how dogshit the settings are. Making the first fall season of h5 pro league settings look good.