CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I tried asking Clap on here a while back also got ignored I don’t really get why MLG can’t just give them to us the content is over a decade old at this point or better yet why can’t 343 just purchase the library it should be pocket change for MS.

@@Clap @@Tashi

• Upvote (+1) 1

to this day I still can’t believe that I was happy watching 240p for so many years lol

we just came off vhs and bunny ears on our televisions

• Upvote (+1) 3

At that time i had an XPS laptop that weighed like 11 pounds with a Pentium 4 and 512 megs of ram and thought it was godly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At that time i had an XPS laptop that weighed like 11 pounds with a Pentium 4 and 512 megs of ram and thought it was godly.

i remember the first laptop i bought myself. a sony vaio with 64GB HDD and 1 GB RAM and that was hot shit back then. i still have it to let my kids play on it and it takes 10 minutes to boot up lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

i remember the first laptop i bought myself. a sony vaio with 64GB HDD and 1 GB RAM and that was hot shit back then. i still have it to let my kids play on it and it takes 10 minutes to boot up lol

Also the time when I thought 16GB pendrives were the hot shit too.

lol I dunno, I was renting 720p DVDs from Blockbuster for the entirety of H2-H3 ...

lol I dunno, I was renting 720p DVDs from Blockbuster for the entirety of H2-H3 ...

DVDs are only 480p though.

i know i was jk

h3 eventually streamed 720 in 2010 iirc

to this day I still can’t believe that I was happy watching 240p for so many years lol

tbf the streams were like 360p or at least that's what my memory tells me. 

DVDs are only 480p though.

That's not really true, DVD's are just discs used to store data, you could have a 4K movie on one if you wanted to, although most DVD players wouldn't recognize & play it, & the movie would have to be real short. Then there's HD DVDs that never took off.

What percent would you put on having another hcs season before infinite? Will it be MCC H3? Or is everyone going to jump to COD/ take a break for 2-3 years?

What percent would you put on having another hcs season before infinite? Will it be MCC H3? Or is everyone going to jump to COD/ take a break for 2-3 years?

not the latter. hcs is going to support any large event as well as the grassroot scene. im hoping they do a bunch of online stuff. 

not the latter. hcs is going to support any large event as well as the grassroot scene. im hoping they do a bunch of online stuff. 

Going to be a weird time after Atlanta

Last HCS event until Infinite, imagine if this happens?

EDIT: Knighty whhhhyyyy

Oh it's happening though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Last HCS event until Infinite, imagine if this happens?

EDIT: Knighty whhhhyyyy

Oh it's happening though.

:thinking:  :intel:  :thinking:

Dream is maybe dead?

Business decisions arent made from "Yo DM me" or twitter polls. 

Also, is Barvo wearing eyeliner?  :simms:  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Business decisions arent made from "Yo DM me" or twitter polls. 

Well... good ones aren't

• Upvote (+1) 2

LOL

HCS twitter game has been on point recently

• Upvote (+1) 1