CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can shotzzy's full potential even be utilized in CoD? There's a ton of lateral movement in the game. Him being him though I expect he'll find new ways to fuck everyone up.

Can confirm switching from halo to cod is hard, got 2nd rounded back hand slapped by some real gamers

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Rush the halo kid"

-former Halo kid

holy fuck accidental neg

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

Your choice of GIF pleases me

Just watched Prisoner of Azkaban with my 4 year old.  the Harry Potter indoctrination has begun....

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Rush the halo kid"

-former Halo kid

Crim was CoD before he was Halo, then went back to CoD when Halo was killed and CoD rose from the ashes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can shotzzy's full potential even be utilized in CoD? There's a ton of lateral movement in the game. Him being him though I expect he'll find new ways to fuck everyone up.

I think the biggest issue is gonna be his age. He can't even compete until the BO4 season is almost over.

Hey guys, I know I don't post here too often, but I wanted to chime in and say that I'm really glad you seem to be enjoying the HCS social activity lately. It feels great to be a part of the team here and while I'm still getting acquainted, it's a good feeling to know that my efforts aren't going unnoticed. As I get more comfortable, you'll start to see more and different types of content that I hope you will all enjoy. At the end of the day, I'm grateful to be here and I just want to do a great job for the benefit of the community and the HCS.

I'll make more of a concious effort to be active here and be helpful where I can. I'd also love to hear if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for us regarding our social media presence. We already have plans in the pipeline, but I'm all ears for anything you might think of. Thanks!

Thanks for listening and reaching out to the community. Keep posting player/fan content (i.e., the Ac7ionMan fail and the snip from Snipedown's stream on HCS Twitter). Also, would love to see a Halo eSports Instagram that mentions upcoming "grassroot" tournaments and shows off players highlight clips and content, kind of like a Bleacher Report/ House of Highlights, but for Halo.

Also tell the rest of 343 to get news out faster and more consistently haha.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hey guys, I know I don't post here too often, but I wanted to chime in and say that I'm really glad you seem to be enjoying the HCS social activity lately. It feels great to be a part of the team here and while I'm still getting acquainted, it's a good feeling to know that my efforts aren't going unnoticed. As I get more comfortable, you'll start to see more and different types of content that I hope you will all enjoy. At the end of the day, I'm grateful to be here and I just want to do a great job for the benefit of the community and the HCS.

I'll make more of a concious effort to be active here and be helpful where I can. I'd also love to hear if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for us regarding our social media presence. We already have plans in the pipeline, but I'm all ears for anything you might think of. Thanks!

You're a GOAT and are doing pretty much everything right so far. Getting stream highlights, from both big names and nobodies, is an awesome start and I really appreciate seeing it. I'm hoping to see some LAN clips from some of the small H1 and H2 LANs on the twitter feed sometime, but obviously those have to be going on for you to get clips.

Is there a good way to submit a clip to you if I think I saw something cool in somebody's stream? Even if not, just keep up what you're doing for now and I'll be very happy. Post Atlanta I may have different feedback or ideas depending on how the grassroots announcements go.

If Shotzzy's freak movement is based on his skill and dedication to pushing game limits, it should somewhat transfer over into CoD. An example would be TFue, Ninja has said on stream that Tfue is the best at finding game exploits and using them, whether it's Fortnite, PUBG, or H1Z1.

Time will tell, but players like him and Frosty have the best chance of translating over IMO, because of their dedication to get even the slightest edge.

• Upvote (+1) 4

SMH, just a few weeks into working at MS and he's already making TB posts in Calibri. #ShillAlert  :Toxic:

• Upvote (+1) 3

We had a project cancelled at work which allowed me to take time off for Atlanta. I hope to see some of you there.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We had a project cancelled at work which allowed me to take time off for Atlanta. I hope to see some of you there.

We need a CE setup

• Upvote (+1) 3

We need a CE setup

I'm hoping we can steal a Halo 3 showdown station when they're not running the tournament and use that. It would be MCC, but I'd be happy to play anyway.

I'm hoping we can steal a Halo 3 showdown station when they're not running the tournament and use that. It would be MCC, but I'd be happy to play anyway.

Better than nothing

• Upvote (+1) 1

We need a CE setup

It was really close to happening but fell through. Would absolutely love to host something like this at a future event. I had more fun getting others to play than playing myself.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anybody know if there's any "decent" RCA to HDMI converters? I could bring Xboxes, and I may be able to rent a couple monitors from Dreamhack as well as BYOC space. There's no way I'm tracking down CRTs though.

^ none that will be fun to play on

Maybe if the xbox had a digital port on it something could be done for that but i doubt you will find anytging good

I recommend going to salvation army stores to find CRTs, my universitys smash club hit the jackpot there and snagged 5 of those including a godly trinitron.

• Upvote (+1) 2