FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I come into Frosty's chat for 5 seconds

lm7HzFQ.png

*twitch chat

https://twitter.com/Slasher

is this...true? if so activision really does ruin everything. glad i don't support them in any fashion. especially after the first destiny.

Slasher deleted a tweet saying Sepso and Sundance were gone after Sundance called him out. I'm actually not sure if Sepso is still employed or if he has moved on but Sundance is definitely there still.

If you mean the NY layoffs in general, from what I've seen it does appear to be true sadly.

Didn’t see this posted. Official.

More like Ace has a mountain up his nose.

(not that I mean to demean the creativeness of the graphic artist, but it just struck me funny)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who is all on Elevate now?

It was Ace, Spartan, Falcated and Sabinater. Falcated has left to join Bubu so the final roster looks like:

Ace, Spartan, El Town and Sabinater.

• Upvote (+1) 2

New HCS update.

Quick summary: Atlanta is the last official Halo 5 event, they're planning on promoting more grassroots tournaments and content creators with MCC as the base. Nothing about another big Halo tournament though, and they don't even detail if plans are in the works until Infinite.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/hcs-2018-update

EDIT: Tashi with more  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I really wish the MCC update had a spectator mode and and open API to keep track of games, without those it makes running tournaments quite hard for grassroots.

With Gears 5 in 2019, you have to think Halo Infinite is 2020. This break is going to be quite interesting for competitive Halo fans.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's been a fascinating run through the game, I feel speechless right now though. Like we don't know what Tashi's tweet means, we'll find out in a month's time, but for the time being our pro scene is gone. Grassroots tournaments, and specifically I'm thinking the potential of bigger grassroots events, are exciting for me, but what do we talk about? Anybody want to talk Gears or something?

How about this for a Halo topic, does "Splyce Halo" still call themselves "Splyce Halo" in the 2019 Call of Duty season?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really wish the MCC update had a spectator mode and and open API to keep track of games, without those it makes running tournaments quite hard for grassroots.

With Gears 5 in 2019, you have to think Halo Infinite is 2020. This break is going to be quite interesting for competitive Halo fans.

My guess is that one of the "upcoming features" is an observer mode, and i'm sure they'll work with HDH so we can keep track of games, they used him for basically everything.

My guess is that one of the "upcoming features" is an observer mode, and i'm sure they'll work with HDH so we can keep track of games, they used him for basically everything.

An open API for HDH I could see. But an observer mode I would assume would be pretty hard other than maybe for H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 1