CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What do you guys make of this tweet? 

Meaning what do you expect the HCS 2019 season to be?

• Upvote (+1) 1

“Do you want to be considered the greatest gamer of all time?”

“Yes”

*spends his days pubstomping in Fortnite*

• Upvote (+1) 6

That's cool and they'll be a good as fuck God team probably but I feel like this happens with every hyped up CoD release. I remember this is exact sort of thing happening with "boots on the ground" CoD and no Halo Pro got very far in the end.

That's cool and they'll be a good as fuck God team probably but I feel like this happens with every hyped up CoD release. I remember this is exact sort of thing happening with "boots on the ground" CoD and no Halo Pro got very far in the end.

I think 5v5 will really shake things up and the fact that its the whole team vs individual players trying to break in will help a lot

Frosty has joined Enigma6 COD team as their 5th

I thought you were kidding. Wow.

Always gonna support him though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ugh. I'll be rooting for Frosty as an individual player but I don't think I can root for E6. Hopefully he didn't sell his soul to them and isn't going to be locked under contract for a extended period of time

I wonder which COD pro is gonna be the first to go on twitter to complain about these Splyce guys shooting bodies in scrims lol

I doubt they even get scrims vs top 8 teams until they prove themselves. Their best bet is hoping that the main Splyce roster will give them some scrims. 

I thought you were kidding. Wow.

Always gonna support him though.

I never kid  :simms:  :Toxic:  :weback:

Well then...

I have no doubt they will go well in BLOPS 4, they are insanely talented.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm very, very surprised that anyone thinks Splyce will be a top team in BO4.  The depth of talent currently in the CoD scene is effing ridiculous, and those players have been grinding CoD for a decade ... I realize that both games are FPS but CoD (obviously) plays very differently.  There's no way that Splyce won't be top AMs in BO4, just given their natural ability, but they're never getting close to top 4

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm very, very surprised that anyone thinks Splyce will be a top team in BO4. The depth of talent currently in the CoD scene is effing ridiculous, and those players have been grinding CoD for a decade ... I realize that both games are FPS but CoD (obviously) plays very differently. There's no way that Splyce won't be top AMs in BO4, just given their natural ability, but they're never getting close to top 4

saw lots say that about formal & enable

• Upvote (+1) 3