97 over here in Memphis aaaaaaaaaaaaanad im dying

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Exiting summer? oh no no no. Its always Summer In Oklahoma :mj:

97 over here in Memphis aaaaaaaaaaaaanad im dying

Move to better states.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Maybe I am taking it too far here, but it feels like he might be little upset about not being on the Berserk team. Dunno what is the story behind this, but I was wondering for some time now, why we don't see Tapping competing on lans anymore, especially when the latam scene seems to be on uprise. His skill is obviously not the problem. Anybody has more info on this ?

Lul what? Why do this now? The game is 3 years old and no one asked for these skins. 

thinking more about this, I wonder if they're doing this as a trial run for achievement-based skins in Infinite?  like trying to show that it can increase player retention/gametime

Fuck now i gotta play H5 again  :mj:

Haven't even made it through placements and i'm about done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i like the skins, but more importantly - i like that they apparently fixed the issue with adding skins. also, still supporting the game with new content.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like how they almost made a really clean/nice looking skin and then just randomly painted red stuff all over the front end. The 175/300 win skins were so close to what I've wanted them to do for the lifetime of the game. They're not bad but I'll never understand why they come up with a nice color scheme then just toss some random stuff on top of it that doesn't quite match everything else they did

I like how they almost made a really clean/nice looking skin and then just randomly painted red stuff all over the front end. The 175/300 win skins were so close to what I've wanted them to do for the lifetime of the game. They're not bad but I'll never understand why they come up with a nice color scheme then just toss some random stuff on top of it that doesn't quite match everything else they did

Idk I like it on all of them except the gold one.

I like how they almost made a really clean/nice looking skin and then just randomly painted red stuff all over the front end. The 175/300 win skins were so close to what I've wanted them to do for the lifetime of the game. They're not bad but I'll never understand why they come up with a nice color scheme then just toss some random stuff on top of it that doesn't quite match everything else they did

I kinda like the red... looks like a health bar filling up with each progressive skin

I'm not sure if this opinion is unpopular or not, but I hope Halo Infinite uses strongholds instead of going back to koth. Personally, I think strongholds can be the best gamemode hcs has with a couple tweaks. Maybe make it so you get points a little faster and up the score to win to 200 so the games are longer but not insanely long. I don't know how it would play if infinite is classic, but i think sh is a great game mode.

I personally think strongholds sucks. Reminds me too much of domination from CoD which I think is a shit competitive gametype. I do like that you have to control 2/3 of the holds to actually score, but in my own opinion, albeit not as closely following H5 as much as previous Halos, I'd love to have KotH back. Think it promotes more of a teamwork type atmosphere and setup-based gameplay than strongholds, which is great in my opinion, but some people like that strongholds promotes a constant rotational setup-type of deal.

Hilarious and I love it.

thinking more about this, I wonder if they're doing this as a trial run for achievement-based skins in Infinite?  like trying to show that it can increase player retention/gametime

It seems to work for CoD when they do it, but they have varying guns and challenges to get each skin etc. before you even consider the store bought ones

thinking more about this, I wonder if they're doing this as a trial run for achievement-based skins in Infinite? like trying to show that it can increase player retention/gametime

Maybe they are just giving you something to keep you playing Halo 5 for another 2 years.

Maybe they are just giving you something to keep you playing Halo 5 for another 2 years.

lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know if Tox has any merchandise available? I'd love to buy something

Maybe I am taking it too far here, but it feels like he might be little upset about not being on the Berserk team. Dunno what is the story behind this, but I was wondering for some time now, why we don't see Tapping competing on lans anymore, especially when the latam scene seems to be on uprise. His skill is obviously not the problem. Anybody has more info on this ?

Not sure what this is all about but he just competed at london with bullet, contra, and rammyy. He has also been playing in the latam 2ks. I've been wondering why he's not on the top latam team though.

Not sure what this is all about but he just competed at london with bullet, contra, and rammyy. He has also been playing in the latam 2ks. I've been wondering why he's not on the top latam team though.

Ah, sorry then, didnt know he was at London, missed a lot of matches on friday and saturday. Still a weird situation though. Anyway, looks like Berserk outplaced them quite a bit.

Contra is back and no one said anything?

Way too late to be releasing skins especially after not releasing the country skins. Now that we have skins back when are we getting more team skins? I would love a TOX skin, or a REC skin or a Renegades skin. I ain't grinding 650 wins or even 75 wins but I don't mind supporting some teams.

• Upvote (+1) 5