CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That was incredible. I'm a Renegades fan, but if they can't win I'm glad Tox could take it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

you are delusional.

Because Tox is way better than Splyce? Splyce 4-0ed Tox first, and then the series they lost the scores were 100-85, 50-49, like 150-130, and then 3-1 (though I admit the last game wasn't close at all). It took clutch plays in every game for Tox to secure the win. This was not a dominating performance at all, I don't care what the final series score says.

• Downvote (-1) 5

Because Tox is way better than Splyce? Splyce 4-0ed Tox first, and then the series they lost the scores were 100-85, 50-49, like 150-130, and then 3-1 (though I admit the last game wasn't close at all). It took clutch plays in every game for Tox to secure the win. This was not a dominating performance at all, I don't care what the final series score says.

I think you and me have very different ideas as to what we are looking for in a tournament then lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think you and me have very different ideas as to what we are looking for in a tournament then lol

What are you looking for then? It's tough to discuss things when you don't even clearly express your opinion. 

this is the commeback we've been wanting to see all year...it sucks that it seems no one was here to watch. i hope inifinte can come soon and breathe some life back into this game

• Upvote (+1) 2

What are you looking for then? It's tough to discuss things when you don't even clearly express your opinion. 

I wasn't looking for a discussion, I just made a snide observation.

But to answer your question, I like entertaining tournaments and matches. The reset had both.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awesome event overall, good job to everyone and ggs to tox, good to see them back on top. Just wanted to add, i hope lottie is included in all hcs events going forward. Sometimes she could word questions slightly better to open up the conversation (especially with the splyce players as they are really bad at talking lol). But she has a really good charisma as host and voice for it too. Doesn't tend to stutter her words

Also really miss wonderboy in the casting booth, but understand why he feels he os more productive as observer (your awesome there by the way, improve the viewing experience tenfold)

Also congrats to simms on soon to be becoming a father.

Cant tag people sorry, not sure how to on mobile. If a mod could put the tags in for me i would be eternally grateful haha

• Upvote (+1) 4

This was probably the best produced event that i have seen since the 2016 Halo World Championship. Huge shout out to everyone at Gfinity for all the work that they have done leading up to and during the event. I would definitely want to see another Gfinity event happen next year and i'm super happy to see the TOX guys take this one!

• Upvote (+1) 6

:weback:

ggs Tox, way to clutch it up when it mattered most. That alley hoop comment had me rolling, cause I was just thinking something similar. Rec really put Tox in an advantageous position.

If it bleeds, it can die. Splyce are still a dominant team but the top 4 doesn't look as gaurenteed as it once did.

Great event run by the gfinity cast and crew, London didn't disappoint.

:weback:

I hate to be negative but I don’t see how an H5 season in 2019 is really going to work ... maybe hybrid throwback events with one-off H5 tourneys? Viewership and interest just doesnt seem to be there

• Upvote (+1) 4

well i didn't see that, saw the others

For sure Stellur was feeling it, Eco too just because of his personality.

Renegade it is hard to tell if there is anything going on in his head