CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

For me personally HCS London being the same weekend as the CS Major while being in the same city as that event has forced me to only watch a few of these matches.

For me personally HCS London being the same weekend as the CS Major while being in the same city as that event has forced me to only watch a few of these matches.

Watching both the little details stick out, not even production value in terms of additional cost, just decision making. For instance spectator mode needs a massive overhaul going into the next game or the ability to do your own on PC for tournaments. CSGO has miles more information on the screen AND both team cams but it still feels miles less clustered than the Halo spec.

ny5q4o.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

Dont want to point fingers but Ace lost this for his team.

What leads you to say this?

I'm not arguing - it seemed like there were a handful of times the stream was on his POV and he got caught with his pants down, but I didn't really see any of the post-game stats. Ugly?

So I choked and woke up at 2:00am (starts at 5:00 for me) and couldn't sleep until 4:00ish, I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep. Managed to be awake in time to watch the last two games of RNG/EXL.

That was an insane series. Echelon oddball especially was bananas. I didn't pay much attention to Ace in the final game, but I thought he played really well in Echelon oddball.

Not sure what others feel about the hot wing challenges, I've enjoyed them for the most part. The screenshots of maps I felt was easy, but considering they both struggled maybe I'm wrong. The final roster one was probably my favorite, I kind of wish they did old rosters like from H1/H2/H3, but it was still the most enjoyable from what I saw.

hot wings > the caster desk trying to fill the time by talking about the past or upcoming series more than they need to

What leads you to say this?

I'm not arguing - it seemed like there were a handful of times the stream was on his POV and he got caught with his pants down, but I didn't really see any of the post-game stats. Ugly?

I dont want to say this comes down to a single play, but his cammo choke on Echelon might be exactly that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So is this the closest top six has ever been, do you think Splyce is just choking, maybe Renegades is just kryptonite to Splyce?

That was a shocking game, seriously if you have any interest in Halo you need to be watching this series.

Splyce has looked pretty timid since losing to Rec

edit: maybe not Renegade though

It's ridiculous how many multikills single players of Splyce get in a game. In the last two games, it felt that every time they switched to a Splyce player somebody is getting a triple.

APG needs to get dropped. Has looked horrible imo especially for a player on a top 4 team. Stats and watching him play he isn't on the same level as his teammates or the other top players.

Really impressed with Renegades run this event, Penguin was going off on Coli CTF.

I think as the team they have the slaying prowess to hang with Tox and Splyce, but they need to iron out some wrinkles in their objective efficiency.

Edit: next couple of matches are going to be nuts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ola is wrong @ Splyce never having been knocked down to LB, at Columbus Tox beat them 3-1 in champs winners R2, and then they won the event 4-0, 4-1 vs Tox.