CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Rec vs Trifecta on day 1? This should be good. I think Trifecta knocked Rec out last tournament if I'm not mistaken

Man, watching all the gfinity vids has had me hype this week. Glad Friday is finally here and I can see my :Toxic: family come alive again.

London is going to be hype.

LFG!!!

Rec vs Trifecta on day 1? This should be good. I think Trifecta knocked Rec out last tournament if I'm not mistaken

you would be right

LKJUEbC.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unfortunate that Berserker had to face Splyce immediately. I would have loved to see how they match up against Rec.

This RNG/Lucid series is nuts. The beginning of Coliseum flag had my heart racing. Now the game two upset.

We may have a series here.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My sources tell me the rocket launcher in Halo: Infinite will fire Jeeps out of it instead of rockets.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My sources tell me the rocket launcher in Halo: Infinite will fire Jeeps out of it instead of rockets.

Well I heard from two reliable sources that Berserker was going to win.

---

The Musa video was incredible, seeing him watch the games and talk about how different parts felt. Gfinity is knocking it out of the park for between game content.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The down time in between games is mind numbing. I love all the pre-made content they have prepared but the rambling desk footage that is live has to go. If they had a b stream to cut too.... would be nice.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The down time in between games is mind numbing. I love all the pre-made content they have prepared but the rambling desk footage that is live has to go. If they had a b stream to cut too.... would be nice.

This.

Nothing against the casters, I like them all and think their commentary is needed in the right spots, but in terms of the down-time between matches I'd rather they have commercials with the timer so I actually know if I need to be watching or not.