CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

im not gonna lie, i'm surprised 2 is 3rd behind h5

Im not surprised at all.

Halo 3 had far more players than any other Halo game and Halo 5 is the most recent game.

Recency seems to matter to a lot of people more than quality. Whats really reaffirming for how bad Halo 4 was is that its on the bottom of the list, beat out by 3 games that are older than it, 2 of which had less sales.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Excited for London, hope TOX gets the win. Also, im a bit late but is there a chance that the halo league on mixer could've been featured on the mixer tab on xbox homescreen? I see they have esports on that all the time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I got the Xbox One X yesterday. And either I was just really feeling myself last night or it has turned me into a Halo god.  :ace:  :D 

Also: I can't believe how much easier it is to see someone who has camo now.  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 6

For some reason clicking that link doesn't work for me, but copying and pasting work fine.

The stories to watch portion going into the event is great. I loved the MLG articles from back in the day that would talk about team/point changes between events etc. I was a lot younger and had a lot more time to follow the am and pro scene back then. Now that I'm older I don't have as much time and this stuff really helps.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I forget, do they usually finish pool play on Fridays?

Or do teams play twice and then they finish pools on Saturday

The stories to watch portion going into the event is great. I loved the MLG articles from back in the day that would talk about team/point changes between events etc. I was a lot younger and had a lot more time to follow the am and pro scene back then. Now that I'm older I don't have as much time and this stuff really helps.

That's awesome to hear and appreciate you taking the time to read them! <3

• Upvote (+1) 4

I forget, do they usually finish pool play on Fridays?

Or do teams play twice and then they finish pools on Saturday

Finish Saturday, because they have to wait for the teams from open bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Averaging around 61 viewers tonight.  :thinking:

c99429902d22a68b58d38d16ae6818de.png

Is that the calendar from Win7 in the bottom right I see

• Upvote (+1) 1