CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So should I put my money on Splyce or the field? Have they at least tried the new maps since the last tourney?

I watched the 2k rebroadcast. They're getting better at the new maps and pounded Tox 3-0 lol.

Put your money on Splyce for the rest of h5.

7am is fine guys. Let’s not complain about every little thing here. This is going to be a great weekend for EU Halo and if you cannot watch at that time at least retweet or like Gfinity’s and HCS’s tweets. Gotta support the cause.

It could be worse. I live in Japan and I always miss championship Sunday due to the time difference. I tend to take a few more trips to the restroom than usual to check Twitter. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Showed up to my local Microsoft Store in Saint Louis with my doubles partner, picked up 2 randos and ended up taking 2nd place! Won a slick $10 Microsoft gift card as well.  ;)  Tournament was ran very well. We had a total of 6 teams and we had a Champ bracket and Elimination bracket. All official HCS settings. Had a blast!  :ace: 

KgbBZOe.jpg

I am the giant in the middle.

Edit: I am the worst embedder of all time. Halp pls.

Edit 2: tyty

Really is the biggest ben huh

• Upvote (+1) 8

Coach Maniac

Haha my man is just looking for an excuse to travel to London. I mean the last time he was in London, well.....

• Upvote (+1) 4

Odds that next season is h3? h2a? h5? or nothing until infinite. Do we know if MLG will still be running touneys into 2019?

I'm thinking the H3 2v2 is a test run to gauge interest in doing H3 next season.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dreamhack ATL, weekend of November 16th I think

edit: more information about the H3 2v2 just released https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/2v2-showdown-and-more

Looks like they're taking it pretty serious - online qualifiers to determine seeding for the 2v2. Not sure how well that will play out but hopefully things go smoothly. Also going to be H3 2v2s at your local Microsoft stores in the coming months. Dope

• Upvote (+1) 5

Next three Microsoft store events will be Halo 3.

2v2: October 7

2v2: November 4

2v2: December 2

Also in a poll, 343 said the following games were ranked in the following popularity for in store MCC/H5 events.

Halo 3

Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 2

Halo 2: Anniversary

Halo: Combat Evolved

Halo 4

• Upvote (+1) 2

Next three Microsoft store events will be Halo 3.

2v2: October 7

2v2: November 4

2v2: December 2

Also in a poll, 343 said the following games were ranked in the following popularity for in store MCC/H5 events.

Halo 3

Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 2

Halo 2: Anniversary

Halo: Combat Evolved

Halo 4

im not gonna lie, i'm surprised 2 is 3rd behind h5