CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Watching Shotzzy play Halo 5 is a joy to watch. I'm impressed at his OBJ plays especially in CTF. Constantly grabbing the flag as well as putting pressure on the spawners while still outslaying them.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I discovered this jump on my own, not saying I was the first to do it, while running around the map in like a 4v2. I knew of other thrust jumps so when I saw this angle I figured id give it a go and it worked on my first try. I did it like 2 or 3 more times and thought "wow that one is pretty easy". Except ever since that one time I never pull it off anymore lol

it's easier if you hit it from the left or right and land on the nipple instead of straight up onto carbine. Of course shotzzy does both with ease. Kids a freak.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You clearly didn't play at launch. (Granted nobody played in matchmaking at launch)

To be fair, I TRIED to play at launch, but couldn't find a fucking match.

Still it's pretty bad

To be fair, I TRIED to play at launch, but couldn't find a fucking match.

Still it's pretty bad

Idk my experience has been pretty good so far. Ive had a few games here and there with some terrible lag but for the most part its been fun.

My biggest issue right now is that a lot of the games have been lopsided with one team getting stomped.

Looks like a yurt.

Literally never heard of a yurt so tent was the best description I could think of. After looking it up it looks like you're right.

Watching Shotzzy play Halo 5 is a joy to watch. I'm impressed at his OBJ plays especially in CTF. Constantly grabbing the flag as well as putting pressure on the spawners while still outslaying them.

Shotzzy being on a team with Eco is the best thing for both of those players.

first time back on this thread in months lol. What happened to Lunchbox? Does he still compete?

Nope.  Had a decent showing at the end of the last season, and just disappeared.  I don't think he put out an official "retirement" message though?  I'm kind of hoping Lunchbox and Roy come back for Dreamhack to play in the H3 2v2.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nope.  Had a decent showing at the end of the last season, and just disappeared.  I don't think he put out an official "retirement" message though?  I'm kind of hoping Lunchbox and Roy come back for Dreamhack to play in the H3 2v2.

Yeah he didn't say anything, just quit.

H2 is trash after the update, even worse than launch MCC

You werent able to PLAY the game at launch, while the spawns are bad, YOU can actually play the game now. So no its not worse than at launch.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You werent able to PLAY the game at launch, while the spawns are bad, YOU can actually play the game now. So no its not worse than at launch.

1th

I wish more people did this instead of making a huge deal out of retiring only to come back 6 months later

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wish more people did this instead of making a huge deal out of retiring only to come back 6 months later

24 hours between posts.

Damn, we really are just waiting until Infinite at this point

• Upvote (+1) 1

given the elaborate retirement extravaganza for Roy this is somewhat surprising

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know I'm OT but this is the right audience for my question:  Does anyone have a Toronto '08 event shirt or hoodie that I could buy from them? Preferably XL? Same question for Vegas '08.

I know I'm OT but this is the right audience for my question:  Does anyone have a Toronto '08 event shirt or hoodie that I could buy from them? Preferably XL? Same question for Vegas '08.

Those are coveted items your talking about, my Toronto shirt has remained a souvenir since the day I moved from there  :laughing:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hung these up today and I think they look pretty good. This was LBX's last event win jersey (xgames). Optic Ace jersey is also a classic.

JE5LUob.jpg

ojzXdER.jpg

J53x4en.jpg

love the lunchbox jersey. Been wanting a Roy jersey for awhile now

Anybody catch the HCS podcast today discussing the shade of the PBL?

Which podcast and what was discussed? I didn't catch it but I'm interested.