CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is kind of a random question, but what happened to the Halo 5 general discussion thread? I don't play the game, sure, but I usually read all the threads here including this and H5 whenever I happen to get on. Did this thread just kind of double as the H5GD?

Yeah man. R6S is actually quite large. It got a lot of players from it's consistent updates and QOL improvements. They pretty much resurrected that game.

Its OT but wanted back this up, RB6 literally updated an tweaked the game hand in hand with its community. They took a mediocre product and fine tuned it to one of the biggest and best FPS's on the market. The fan base, player base and viewer base is massive because Ubi listened and learned and turned a sinking ship around.

• Upvote (+1) 9

This is kind of a random question, but what happened to the Halo 5 general discussion thread? I don't play the game, sure, but I usually read all the threads here including this and H5 whenever I happen to get on. Did this thread just kind of double as the H5GD?

With nothing going on with H5, the Halo Infinite thread has basically turned into the "What's wrong with Halo X that they need to fix" thread

I do to. As well as my friends. Ive actually matched you like once or twice.

Yeah it annoys me quite a bit too.

Happy to hear there are a couple of us out there.  :simms:  Feel free to add me as well!!

Are blank shots actually a thing in H5? Ive always felt like they are but just written off as me missing a lot of the times.

Nah lol though sure we all miss.

I usually notice it when someone has their back turned and you obviously have time and aim on their center mass. The first shot simply doesn't register sometimes. The blank head shots are harder to tell if you just missed or not but they're definitely real.

Of course, on the flip side, the servers give you head shots on people who just ran behind a wall too so I guess it is competitively even  :kappa:  

With nothing going on with H5, the Halo Infinite thread has basically turned into the "What's wrong with Halo X that they need to fix" thread

The Halo Infinite thread scares me. So many wild ideas. So little classic Halo

• Upvote (+1) 5

Then we will play at sea. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I literally cant get games lol

H3 feels really crisp

RTX OFF

RTX ON

The Halo Infinite thread scares me. So many wild ideas. So little classic Halo

lmao yeah it has nothing to do with Halo Infinite after page 10, it's just the same dozen people from the H5 thread rehashing circa-2014 arguments

It’s not just shotzzys movement or shot. His spilt decision making and objective awareness (even in slayer games) is amazing. He’s really good at getting the last shot off after a thrust mid fight too. So consistent.

Honestly might be the best halo player I’ve seen aside from the ogres on H1.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It’s not just shotzzys movement or shot. His spilt decision making and objective awareness (even in slayer games) is amazing. He’s really good at getting the last shot off after a thrust mid fight too. So consistent.

Honestly might be the best halo player I’ve seen aside from the ogres on H1.

He's ridiculous at everything. Saw a funny clip of lethul chasing him on bottom Regret and he slide boosts to top car and gets away one shot.

H2 is trash after the update, even worse than launch MCC

You clearly didn't play at launch. (Granted nobody played in matchmaking at launch)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think you may be thinking of Randa, great clip though if we're thinking of the same thing.

https://twitter.com/D_Randa/status/1033603681026023424

I discovered this jump on my own, not saying I was the first to do it, while running around the map in like a 4v2. I knew of other thrust jumps so when I saw this angle I figured id give it a go and it worked on my first try. I did it like 2 or 3 more times and thought "wow that one is pretty easy". Except ever since that one time I never pull it off anymore lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1