CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does RB6 have a scene? not trying to be insulting I honestly have no idea.

It has an excellent scene. It’s Youtube presence is massive as well. Last year when I was at BLC for 3 weeks and away from my Xbox, I decided I wanted to learn RB6 better, so I just spent all my free time watching RB6 videos on YT. It’s like a never ending fountain of content.

Rainbow6 is arguably the fastest growing competitive FPS scene in the world when you look at viewership growth and the organizations that have entered the scene in the last year.

Built a scene from basically nothing with a ton of mistakes in the first year and a half. Constant updates and tweaks, map rebuilds, content being added to a game purely built around competitive play. Get 100k+ viewers for lan events with the help of gameplay updates at the events and drops being given out to draw viewers in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know a bunch of bigger organizations are in RB6 as well like Na'Vi and C9 just to name a couple off the top of my head. I am pretty sure Hecz has stated he's thought about/looked to expand into Siege, but the right team/opportunity hadn't come up yet. 

RB6 is the perfect example of what listening to your community and continuously making updates to a game can do for its growth and longevity.

That game was shit when it was first released, and the population died off. So they listened to the fans complaints and criticisms, fixed what needed to be fixed, and now are reaping the benefits. 

Screen_Shot_2018-08-28_at_12.16.45_PM.pn

• Upvote (+1) 8

I basically wrote off Siege after playing the beta, but ended up getting it because I had some friends do the same. It's amazing to see what it has become after such a poor start. 

They made some pretty awesome docs on the series if interested in R6S

I know I am in the minority but I actually enjoy playing H5.

Same here, its annoys the hell out of me but I still enjoy playing it

• Upvote (+1) 5

My GT is XxBiggestBenxX if you wanna add me and run some games! I am on several evenings a week.

Making comparisons between R6 and H5 though aren't entirely fair (not even touching the multi-platform aspect).

H5 has issues that I don't think can necessarily be fixed through updates.

- Heavy Aim

- Ghost Bullets 

- Ghost Melees

I'm pretty sure these issues run deep in the engine and if they could be fixed they would be. I also enjoy H5, especially after the updated radar, pistol only starts, and removing ground pound and SC. That being said, I think these core issues of a simply broken engine come up when you grind a lot of H5 at a high level and it drives you crazy. 

6/7 of the games ive played at least 2 people have quit out. lowest ping i get to the servers is 150 and i live in the usa. love this game so far!!!!!!

I guy I used to work with was obsessed with R6 Siege. Anyone I've talked to about it basically said it sucked at launch but is 1000x better now.

I recently got a Google Play Survey about Rainbow 6 Siege asking me what genres I play/asking me if I knew about R6, if I played R6, if I was interested in R6, why/why not.  They're definitely trying to make the game blow up even more than it already has.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you located in NA?

D....Did you just quote yourself asking yourself where you live?

Apparently I did  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 9

I know I am in the minority but I actually enjoy playing H5.

I do to. As well as my friends. Ive actually matched you like once or twice.

Yeah it annoys me quite a bit too.

Making comparisons between R6 and H5 though aren't entirely fair (not even touching the multi-platform aspect).

H5 has issues that I don't think can necessarily be fixed through updates.

- Heavy Aim

- Ghost Bullets 

- Ghost Melees

I'm pretty sure these issues run deep in the engine and if they could be fixed they would be. I also enjoy H5, especially after the updated radar, pistol only starts, and removing ground pound and SC. That being said, I think these core issues of a simply broken engine come up when you grind a lot of H5 at a high level and it drives you crazy. 

Are blank shots actually a thing in H5? Ive always felt like they are but just written off as me missing a lot of the times.

• Upvote (+1) 1