CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Final day of the BL tournament How bout that massive upset yesterday?

OT- MCC update has me feeling like a kid again. Can't wait to LAN H2

I had to miss game 5 like a chump....  I can't find the series in the VoDs though... was that the one that had the like 48 - 44 comeback on derelict to win 49-50?

Edit:  Yes it is

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/300214009?t=00h21m23s

Focus on Legend/Patch until the score is 46-42, then watch Jownz and McDick.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly without Moses and Halo Data Hive I wouldn't have a fucking clue what was going on with HCS. The social media is so poorly run. Couple that with the lack of pro content and a 3 year old game (that's average at best)...

• Upvote (+1) 8

I had to miss game 5 like a chump.... I can't find the series in the VoDs though... was that the one that had the like 48 - 44 comeback on derelict to win 49-50?

Edit: Yes it is

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/300214009?t=00h21m23s

Focus on Legend/Patch until the score is 46-42, then watch Jownz and McDick.

Ending of Derelict was insane. The final pistol battle was super intense even though Mcdick had overshield still, his shot is made fun of a lot, plus he was on lower ground but he managed to get the last kill anyway.

Also I had never seen Legend's nades on Dammy before, Hard Way or Knighty said it was like an air strike and I would have to agree, I've never seen anything like it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ending of Derelict was insane. The final pistol battle was super intense even though Mcdick had overshield still, his shot is made fun of a lot, plus he was on lower ground but he managed to get the last kill anyway.

Also I had never seen Legend's nades on Dammy before, Hard Way or Knighty said it was like an air strike and I would have to agree, I've never seen anything like it.

Dude it was a straight up carpet bombing of top shotty. Looked like the killstreak from CoD 4. Lmao

https://clips.twitch.tv/ConfidentRepleteSowChefFrank

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo just hosted the beach LAN channel. Words and Doughboy are currently up in the series against Mcdick and Jownz in winners finals.

Good day for Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 7

That tweet ended up going pretty viral. Most Halo stuff that goes viral nowadays has an explicit/implicit energy that shows a desire to return to the classic format, but no a poll taken by a couple hundred people on Waypoint shows it's all fine.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I loved the commentary during the Beach Lan. Felt relaxed, knowledgeable and fun. Similar to smash commentators. Well done Knighty and HardWay <3

• Upvote (+1) 5

That tweet ended up going pretty viral. Most Halo stuff that goes viral nowadays has an explicit/implicit energy that shows a desire to return to the classic format, but no a poll taken by a couple hundred people on Waypoint shows it's all fine.

Yeah I seen this. He’s spot on.

I loved the commentary during the Beach Lan. Felt relaxed, knowledgeable and fun. Similar to smash commentators. Well done Knighty and HardWay <3

Thanks! I can't wait to watch it back. This LAN was incredible.