CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OT- is there any history/reason as to why higher seed is red team? was it because in halo 3 if a game ended 50-50 it gave the red team the win online? Or is it always been that way since Halo CE and is just tradition?

My guess is he will be playing with Formal and others. Since CoD is over until December with Blops4, all the more reason for them to play some Halo.

Maniac hates Halo 5. Definitely him signing up for the H3 2v2. If his duo was Formal though :0

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maniac hates Halo 5. Definitely him signing up for the H3 2v2. If his duo was Formal though :0

Huke was playing h5 today too...

• Upvote (+1) 1

OT- is there any history/reason as to why higher seed is red team? was it because in halo 3 if a game ended 50-50 it gave the red team the win online? Or is it always been that way since Halo CE and is just tradition?

Beaver Creek CTF

• Upvote (+1) 1

nope.  I dont know how anybody watches that shit.

Same reason people 'watch' Halo 5.

jk nobody watches Halo 5.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

He's on LG now, so the teams with former Halo pros are now; Team Kaliber(Enable) who finished 2nd, EnVy(Huke) who finished top 6, and LG(Formal) who finished top 6.

Kenny on Team Kaliber went to h5 events. He got top12 before with Cloud.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Kenny on Team Kaliber went to h5 events. He got top12 before with Cloud.

Yeah I matched Kenny in H5 a few weeks ago and he dropped 40 kills, 4,000 damage in Truth CTF against Onyx's like it was nothing. Bro is a machine. 

• Upvote (+1) 2