CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

hopefully the Towey curse doesn't come mess it up

As you say that, TK reverse sweeps EG to force a second bo5

The CoD commentators shout so much it feels like WWE or something

I'm kind of upset that Aches didn't start hitting people with chairs.

If Halo 6 has remix maps I might actually cry, Halo 5 has been out for three years but it feels like forever to me, ready for a change. 

You don't want your favourite maps from previous games butchered with poor design decisions both in the level and the gameplay?

Why ever not? Truth is a perfect remake, plays exactly like the original. My favourite part is how in sprintboi Halo you have to stop moving properly to shoot. Reminds me of every single other game on the market and is therefore within my generic, dullard comfort zone.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Can't wait for halo battle royal mode so lxthul can finally be seen as the true #1 player

• Upvote (+1) 3

You don't want your favourite maps from previous games butchered with poor design decisions both in the level and the gameplay?

Why ever not? Truth is a perfect remake, plays exactly like the original. My favourite part is how in sprintboi Halo you have to stop moving properly to shoot. Reminds me of every single other game on the market and is therefore within my generic, dullard comfort zone.

Wow when did you get so toxic? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

PSA :

The International 2018 starts today, you should all go watch :)

oh man if you missed the group stage, you missed a wild ride

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scump and Crimsix are cool.

But ever since Optic dropped Tox and the fact Formal isn't on the team, I've low key been praying for their downfall.

I definitely missed something. Formal is out?

I definitely missed something. Formal is out?

He's on LG now, so the teams with former Halo pros are now; Team Kaliber(Enable) who finished 2nd, EnVy(Huke) who finished top 6, and LG(Formal) who finished top 6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

PSA :

The International 2018 starts today, you should all go watch :)

Imagine not watching group stages of TI8.

Also: Time for TL to become the first team to win back to back TIs.

oh man if you missed the group stage, you missed a wild ride

I did not missed group stage, just that today starts the Main Event and the hype train is thru the roof.

TL has  A VERY GOOD SHOT at doing that, they are by far (maybe just a  bit ahead of current EG) the best team in the tournament.

SIde Note : I will be flying there Thursday night to attend the Main ' Main Event ' on Friday and Saturday  :fire:  :ace:

i dunno man. VP had the best season and VGJ storm had an incredible group stage, though i dont think that will carry over. this is going to be awesome

Pool Play at Beach LAN is about to kick off! Come hang out in the chat with me and watch the best Halo. www.twitch.tv/beachlan

• Upvote (+1) 8

Am I the only one who doesn't give 2 fucks about Dota 2?    Great - their prize pool is insane (pretty baller TBH) but I can't stand watching it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Am I the only one who doesn't give 2 fucks about Dota 2?    Great - their prize pool is insane (pretty baller TBH) but I can't stand watching it.

nope.  I dont know how anybody watches that shit.

• Upvote (+1) 3

OpTic's garbage placings and content is really satisfying given what they did to the Halo team and went corporate.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

given that 23mil of the prize pool is fan funded, i would say yes. and here's halo with no ability to add assets to the game to entice orgs

• Upvote (+1) 1

My guess is he will be playing with Formal and others. Since CoD is over until December with Blops4, all the more reason for them to play some Halo.