FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ola could be reasonably popular for a Halo streamer. He has the personality for it.

Didn’t he went bat crazy last time he streamed?
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Out of all the things theyve done to ruin halo, this new ranking system is actually the WORST. How do I win 14 games, lose 1 and have less csr than when I started my win streak? What the actual fuck ks that

• Upvote (+1) 5

Didn’t he went bat crazy last time he streamed?

I think that’s just his personality, but obviously the halo community needs to class him as crazy. That’s just ola man, I personally enjoyed the couple streams he done.

Out of all the things theyve done to ruin halo, this new ranking system is actually the WORST. How do I win 14 games, lose 1 and have less csr than when I started my win streak? What the actual fuck ks that

• Upvote (+1) 2

• Upvote (+1) 6

Im not going to lie... I waited to see if you would repost 11mins later.

• Upvote (+1) 2

• Upvote (+1) 3

The new ranking might be more accurate but deff sucks as far as motivating goes

Yeah I agree with that. Im onyx 1574 in TA or something around there and I usually go up/down 1 bcs im always playing w/ my friends who are P1-D1 but on the occasions I do go up/down 15 its definitely much tougher games. 

Managed to win 21 games today, and lose 8, went from 1560 onyx to diamond 5!!!!!

That happened me last season. This season seems to be easier because of the playlist merge.

Managed to win 21 games today, and lose 8, went from 1560 onyx to diamond 5!!!!!

thats 29 games man get a life
  • Upvote (+1) 3

csr is not mmr, also it’s literally just an icon next to your name, if you’re winning and the games are competitive ... not sure why it matters

• Upvote (+1) 1

csr is not mmr, also it’s literally just an icon next to your name, if you’re winning and the games are competitive ... not sure why it matters

Plus if you are winning that high of a percentage, you aren't playing against players of your skill level.  Maybe the ranks look right, but the MMR was probably off.  The population is ABYSMAL so we really all need to just be ok with some ranking and matchmaking shenanagins.

Here's something I've been thinking of since the MCC update and the Twitter conversations I've been reading. How many H3 guys still make up top 8 H5 teams? Just thinking about it I'd guess maybe half of them? To me the number of H5 kids is growing and they are more than likely pro advanced movement in some way.