CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Goldenboy and Elamite breaking down the end of that Refuge CTF match was great and we definitely need more of that kind of thing, especially with some debate in strategy during the downtime

• Upvote (+1) 3

Fuck all the haters H5 is fun to watch  :ace:

If only we had got rid of AR's and all the trash things like

- Splinters

- OG Radar 

- Spartan Charge

- Ground Pound

Kept MLG and didn't trip over ourselves in promotion we would be sooooooo better off right now

• Upvote (+1) 3

idk what youre insinuating, but Tetris always skyrockets my heart rate

Check out that VR tetris. I seen some tetris champion play it in a video and was pretty neat.

I don't even know why I said tetris, I was just thinking of a boring ass game. Get off me nerds. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow, so I wonder when Bound gets picked up, its bound to happen  :kappa:

Really though, hes been super impressive, a sabinater type situation but I think hes even better.. He could help a team be a top 4 contender which is crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It’s called 3 years of the same Halo and no hope of anything new in the making

A fixed & updated MCC is right around the corner

Halo Infinite

• Upvote (+1) 2

Remember when 3 years of the same Halo wasn't a problem?

Well even in H3 by the end of 2010 nobody was playing it.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Well even in H3 by the end of 2010 nobody was playing it.

That's not even remotely true though.... H3 had 0 population problems until reach came out. Even after that a decent population switched back to H3 in short order and you could get quality games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's not even remotely true though.... H3 had 0 population problems until reach came out. Even after that a decent population switched back to H3 in short order and you could get quality games.

What was the population of the MLG playlist maybe 900 concurrent players by the end of 2010 ? I’ll call that low when that playlist had 10k concurrent player when it started

What was the population of the MLG playlist maybe 900 concurrent players by the end of 2010 ? I’ll call that low when that playlist had 10k concurrent player when it started

are you okay

• Upvote (+1) 7

I know that saying anything bad about H3 is sacrilege in this forum, but can you explain yourself?

I don't think the MLG playlist ever had 10k.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Also remember that was 360, which had way more consoles than the xbone. #9 on that list is totally different than #9 on the current list.

I played halo 3 2007-2010, 2012-2014. there was no problem getting games except for random shit like level 50 swat (who cares). in 2014 you could still match to4 in team slayer, to2 in team doubles was active. mlg was active tho you couldnt run 4s. lone wolves was still popular. btb had multiple games running. social slayer ofc was the most popular. and that's pre mcc hype btw. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The numbers you're saying are just incorrect

I don't think the MLG playlist ever had 10k.

Yes it did even the FFA MLG playlist had a playerbase when it started. My point is that no console game can survive that many years, the only reason competitive CoD stays fresh is because they get a new game every year.