CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I believe it was down to him owning str8.

its funny cuz he never seemed biased during str8 casts. if anything he was too critical of the team. but we have so many casters that it seems like there shouldnt be an issue with moving him to non str8 games or at least showing up on the desk. i'd love to hear @@Clap's take

• Upvote (+1) 5

its funny cuz he never seemed biased during str8 casts. if anything he was too critical of the team. but we have so many casters that it seems like there shouldnt be an issue with moving him to non str8 games or at least showing up on the desk. i'd love to hear @@Clap's take

Well, being more critical of str8 than the other teams is being biased. Don't understand the issue when you can just have him not cast Str8 games.

• Upvote (+1) 4

You could just have t2 not call str8 games. Radical idea

Yeah, it would be nice to have him back for sure

• Upvote (+1) 1

So this recent rehashing of content made me think of different ways to get Halo players out there and something that came into my mind was Jeter's page The Players Tribune. 

Anyone have any thoughts on something like this for Halo players (or any game for that matter)?

Think about how gaming communities cling and thirst for some of the tiniest bits of info about their favorite players. Different websites do some player spotlights but they're few and far between. Remember when  TB would do the player interviews? I think it would be cool to have a simple site like Jeter's to read players stories that we watch on screen 6 times out of the year. A lot of the Ams could also have a place on something like this to tell their story. Go look at twitter - all these Ams are crazy and thirsty as hell but don't seem to know what to really do with it. I bet you there is content there. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

have we ever gotten any word on why he hasnt been invited to cast? i'd love to see a walshy/t2 cast again. 

@@CyReN, @@Saucey would there be a way to do an ama with him?it'd be cool to get him on beyond again

I don't think his parole officer will allow that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So this recent rehashing of content made me think of different ways to get Halo players out there and something that came into my mind was Jeter's page The Players Tribune. 

Anyone have any thoughts on something like this for Halo players (or any game for that matter)?

Think about how gaming communities cling and thirst for some of the tiniest bits of info about their favorite players. Different websites do some player spotlights but they're few and far between. Remember when  TB would do the player interviews? I think it would be cool to have a simple site like Jeter's to read players stories that we watch on screen 6 times out of the year. A lot of the Ams could also have a place on something like this to tell their story. Go look at twitter - all these Ams are crazy and thirsty as hell but don't seem to know what to really do with it. I bet you there is content there. 

Ill sign up to be the official face of TB's player interviewing team

Ive only played h3 so far in this mcc insider but the sensitivities are way too fast

• Upvote (+1) 1

For those of you who havent been keeping up with MCC here is a pretty good update of things.

• Upvote (+1) 5

While they were fun to do, it never got the traction we would have liked with them. With that said though, if content creators have passion to do that kind of work - please do and post it on here!

I'd love to read them, there are tons of great stories going on in esports right now - and I'm sure we could get some out of Halo

• Upvote (+1) 3

I believe he was also on CNBC or something today as well.  Overall a great guy and people who hate on him are losers.

Edit: Found the link

That interviewer is one uncultured cunt. 

I always thought Chris Puckett was the GOAT of casting but Goldenboy has took that spot as far as I'm concerned. He could probably cast tetris and still make it hype. 

That interviewer is one uncultured cunt. 

I always thought Chris Puckett was the GOAT of casting but Goldenboy has took that spot as far as I'm concerned. He could probably cast tetris and still make it hype. 

idk what youre insinuating, but Tetris always skyrockets my heart rate

• Upvote (+1) 8

idk what youre insinuating, but Tetris always skyrockets my heart rate

Tetris is best viewed when you're playing it, or when somebody who's great at it plays it. The speed it can be played at is pretty nuts.

Tetris is best viewed when you're playing it, or when somebody who's great at it plays it. The speed it can be played at is pretty nuts.

And Watching average people play is infuriating.

• Upvote (+1) 3

In case any of y'all don't know why people are popping up and talking about how hype Tetris can be to watch:

• Upvote (+1) 8