CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

950 last time I checked, not raking in the cash, but enough to live off without a doubt, thats roughly 40k a year, which is a low end white collar job.

That’s a good amount of subs, 3k a months + donations good for a gamer
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Time to start streaming

• Upvote (+1) 2

His merchandising probably makes the most money. Lot of people buying the sweatband  :fire: Clothing is lowkey where it's at... still waiting to buy my TB shirt! Cough.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Time to start streaming

I’m not good enough at any game and I’m not “funny” enough either.

Plus my internet here in Costa Rica is Trash.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Funny thing is, Actionman is hands down one of the best things to ever happen to the community, dude really pushes halo and seems to get ZERO recognition, which is sad.

@My Namez BEAST Remember the time you dicked all over him in MM and he became Saltman?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo pro players have never really give a shit about building a name for them self’s. Honestly only been a handful that has. Best thing you’ll get is maybe a twitch stream and even then they hardly interact with their chat..you know their fucking fans.

Maniac and Flamesword for me have been two people who capitalised on this when they hit the optic sponsorship, nailed a YouTube nailed, a decent Insta presence and gained a good twitter following. People in the casting industry get work due to followings and social presence, its 100% a necessity for any player/personality/on air talent do do this.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Maniac and Flamesword for me have been two people who capitalised on this when they hit the optic sponsorship, nailed a YouTube nailed, a decent Insta presence and gained a good twitter following. People in the casting industry get work due to followings and social presence, its 100% a necessity for any player/personality/on air talent do do this.

Maniac has stepped up streaming lately but oth of them hit periods where they go dark and the discussion turns to wondering what they do for optic. I feel like both of them could be much larger if they stuck to grinding out content.

To me the biggest success stories are ninja (obviously) T2(his g4 show and str8) and walshy (continued red bull affiliation)

• Upvote (+1) 1

@My Namez BEAST Remember the time you dicked all over him in MM and he became Saltman?

Similar thing happened to me. Beat him while I was watching his stream. He then proceeded to talk a tremendous amount of smack, tell his mods to hunt my teammate down on twitter, then proceeded to harass his gf on there. Good times.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What's up guys maniac here today I think I need to get back on that gym grind! but before that let's go get some food.

That sweet sweet Halo content man. They were obvious not trying to appeal to us/the halo community but the optic/COD community.

Edit: I get though cos it was all about the views and the optic fan-base really does't care about halo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Bro he had nothing but love for me lmao. He was mad as hell in game but afterwards was singing my praises. The real MVP. Got to experience the good ol big daddy Beast dickin. The real halo experience.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Love the PUBG casting, hope you’re enjoying Germany!

His merchandising probably makes the most money. Lot of people buying the sweatband  :fire: Clothing is lowkey where it's at... still waiting to buy my TB shirt! Cough.

Pretty sure Actionman Is going to the London event to which is really cool

• Upvote (+1) 1

Similar thing happened to me. Beat him while I was watching his stream. He then proceeded to talk a tremendous amount of smack, tell his mods to hunt my teammate down on twitter, then proceeded to harass his gf on there. Good times.

Perrrrrfect attitude.

Bro he had nothing but love for me lmao. He was mad as hell in game but afterwards was singing my praises. The real MVP. Got to experience the good ol big daddy Beast dickin. The real halo experience.

We all aspire for the DICKING.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really hope EU teams can really step it up before London. I'd like to think they wouldnt want NA teams coming over and destroying them on their own soil.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Rec?

They currently remind me of EG after Lethul left. A team that simply doesn't work. 

Did anyone notice Frosty in Snipedown's chat saying to pick up Bound?

• Upvote (+1) 3

are they not finishing the 2k?

The last games are being streamed tomorrow.

REC honeymoon period over?