CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

if you guys have hbo or dont mind torrents, watch westworld. it's become one of my favorite shows since lost

• Upvote (+1) 3

if you guys have hbo or dont mind torrents, watch westworld. it's become one of my favorite shows since lost

Been meaning to check that show out. Lost was one of my all time favorites btw.

Didn't FearItSelf fuck Babyj's mom? 

That was a rumor at HWC 2017 Vegas, Snipedown shit talked babyj and said that to him there 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was a rumor at HWC 2017 Vegas, Snipedown shit talked babyj and said that to him there 

Snipedown talking shit and taking it over the line? Seems like he has a habit of doing that.

I hear so much about it, but I'd hate to get greatly invested in a show and have it ripped from under me.

Firefly.

Don't make me cry man....

And Serenity should have made way more money than it did. Really good movie.  Joss Whedon gave Fox 2 popular successful shows and suddenly when it wasn't about Vampires they didn't even give it a chance.  Changed the air date and time multiple times, showed the episodes in the wrong order.  Whole lot of BS there.  If that happened today, Netflix or Amazon would have scooped it up in a second.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The problem with Westworld is that you really need to pay attention.  Its like... a lot of work to watch.  Still a dope show though.

I am still waiting for a Sci-fi show to come around that is better than Battlestar Galactica though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Westworld is fucking fantastic. It's doing a really nice job of filling that void where Game of Thrones would usually be. 

Also, if you haven't checked it out yet, watch Stranger Things. It's amazing, and there are only two seasons thus far, so it's not a massive time commitment. 

Lost was great, though I feel the ending could have been better. One the whole I loved the show, except for the episode with Bai Ling and the one about Nikki and Paulo, lol.

Kimbo & Respectful picking up SLG & a fourth (TuFoxy maybe, would be an insane squad)

That would leave

Jimbo

Riotz

Snakey

Qristola

Fragxr

Lunny

Ramirez

Phlux 

All without teams

I feel like Fragxr or Qristola would be a good fit on that team too, though to be fair I haven't had much of a chance to see Tufoxy...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel that way about Farscape.

Ahh yeah farscape was good.  It was a little campier which i think turns off some people but I kind of like that shit.  I liked most of the stargate franchise too except for the last couple seasons of SG1.  Universe was good as long as you put yourself in the mindset that it was a survival show and not an exploration show.  I was just reminded of it playing God of War with Christopher Judge voice acting Cratos like a boss.  That is a franchise that could use a reboot.  Maybe not yet, but soonish.

I feel like Fragxr or Qristola would be a good fit on that team too, though to be fair I haven't had much of a chance to see Tufoxy...

Both squads are filled with damage dealers/slayers & both squads need shot callers. Of the IGL's left available here are their options:

Jimbo

Tufoxy

Phlux

Riotz

Ramirez

Out of that list Phlux is the best shot caller that can hold their own in gunfights, almost an IGL/Slayer hybrid. Next nearest is Tufoxy & Jimbo who are similar & proven winners. The rest are susceptible to some lacklustre stats on occasion

• Upvote (+1) 3

Quite a provocative rumor. 

Nope, massive EU shuffle.

Mose left & joined Snipedrone & Quadios as a 3

Kimbo & Respectful picking up SLG & a fourth (TuFoxy maybe, would be an insane squad)

That would leave

Jimbo

Riotz

Snakey

Qristola

Fragxr

Lunny

Ramirez

Phlux 

All without teams

Makes the EU scene a whole lot more interesting tbh

• Upvote (+1) 2

I always thought Jimbo waa the best player in Europe, am I wrong or is it a chemistry thing that keeps splitting them up?

I always thought Jimbo waa the best player in Europe, am I wrong or is it a chemistry thing that keeps splitting them up?

I thought Jimbo was early in the game, then respectful more recently but now i just don't know anymore.  I think a little bit they are chasing NA so it makes the players on top play musical chairs a bit more.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ahh yeah farscape was good.  It was a little campier which i think turns off some people but I kind of like that shit.  I liked most of the stargate franchise too except for the last couple seasons of SG1.  Universe was good as long as you put yourself in the mindset that it was a survival show and not an exploration show.  I was just reminded of it playing God of War with Christopher Judge voice acting Cratos like a boss.  That is a franchise that could use a reboot.  Maybe not yet, but soonish.

Farscape is the most emotionally draining tv show I've ever watched. Seriously. I watched the entire thing through ONE time, a few years ago and I'm legit afraid to go back to it. That shit has stuck with me. I remember so many moments. I've watched other shows 5 times and still forget most of their plot lines. But not Farscape.

BO4 trailer is meh, BFV trailer is meh.

Please save us, Halo

• Upvote (+1) 6

This new EU godsquad should be interesting. I always thought kimbo and respectful were just a tad better than jimbo and mose but never really knew who would make for a better replacement over those two.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Makes the EU scene a whole lot more interesting tbh

Still wont surpass top 6 again  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 5