CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We can’t even trick T5 orgs into staying for more than a couple of months now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Which is why you're complaining about aiming constantly. Meanwhile Daddy Kelly over here is RACKING up kills with her sick 6/2 and you're just WISHING you could match her prowess. It's okay, Child Beast. You'll find out the true path one day.

Ah you sweet sweet child. Bless your heart. I'm glad you have confidence after I SHIT ON YOU 1v1 DONT EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN

Of course not. What are you even paying the salary for at the moment?

Halo existed in a land before 'Orgs' and I'm quite open to seeing this happen again where the spirit of competition is what drives people. The inflex of tier1 Orgs only inflated the cost of a Halo team. Salaries, time commitments etc are all relvative, so long as people are wanting to show up and fight in open tournaments that's all I care about atm.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why would orgs stay in Halo? Why pay salary or even pay for travel + expenses for a tournament when no one watches them. Also, the money isn't great if you don't finish in the top 4. In addition, when we average 1 tournament every couple of months its a joke. Our next tournament is in November. LOL. Look at any other Esport, there's shit happening every week or so. There shouldn't be an offseason in esports but apparently, it is for Halo 5.

Why would orgs stay in Halo? Why pay salary or even pay for travel + expenses for a tournament when no one watches them. Also, the money isn't great if you don't finish in the top 4. In addition, when we average 1 tournament every couple of months its a joke. Our next tournament is in November. LOL. Look at any other Esport, there's shit happening every week or so. There shouldn't be an offseason in esports but apparently, it is for Halo 5.

Next tournament is September 14-16

• Upvote (+1) 5

There's nothing to stay for atm.

Naded just said on stream that he might be competing again, he doesnt know just yet

Didn't Naded just say he wasn't going so he could grow his stream?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Didn't Naded just say he wasn't going so he could grow his stream?

Not going to Atlanta doesn’t mean he will never compete again.

Ah you sweet sweet child. Bless your heart. I'm glad you have confidence after I SHIT ON YOU 1v1 DONT EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN

Can't prove it. Never happened. Sucks to be YOUUUUUU, NERD. HAHAA, YOU WISH you could beat me.

99% of the aiming issues for Halo would go away if we were playing it on the PC.

Fun fact, Halo 5's PC mouse aiming is apparently just as bad. Whereas gamepad aiming's fixed on the PC. Best joke is thinking we could switch to PC and aiming issues would be fixed when 2015/16 343i existed.

Not going to Atlanta doesn’t mean he will never compete again.

I'm not saying he can't or shouldn't go, I just was wondering if I remembered him  saying that he wasn't going to Atlanta correctly

Fun fact, Halo 5's PC mouse aiming is apparently just as bad. Whereas gamepad aiming's fixed on the PC. Best joke is thinking we could switch to PC and aiming issues would be fixed when 2015/16 343i existed.

Halo 5 is made for consoles. Assuming H6 isn't some half-assed port, it should control as well as any other FPS on the PC.

Halo 5 is made for consoles. Assuming H6 isn't some half-assed port, it should control as well as any other FPS on the PC.

Halo 5 feels incredible on PC with controller. 

Halo 5 feels incredible on PC with controller. 

That's what I've heard from anyone who's played it on there. I'd try it but I have no interest in using Win10.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded just said on stream that he might be competing again, he doesnt know just yet

He also just said that if he does compete at ATL, it will be in Halo 5 and not Halo 3 FWIW

So why is it that tournaments don't use the PC version of Halo 5?  Is it due to the differences from console?

By the time Halo Infinite comes out in 2025 the BR fad will have passed.

I always read your posts in Little Finger's voice. lol

• Upvote (+1) 3

So why is it that tournaments don't use the PC version of Halo 5? Is it due to the differences from console?

Yes. PC version isnt full game just Forge and Customs.. No MM or Campaign