CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If it's consistent then it can be controlled regardless of how "weird" it might feel to you (which, also, is a subjective judgment, for all we know Shotzzy and Renegade find it smooth and natural, although I do also find the aiming weird). To discredit pros with incredible shots by suggesting they are only outshooting others because the others are victims to this games aiming issues is unfair. Even online where heavy aim is out in full force, the player with the better shot will win the majority of fights.

Uhhh who said that? Pretty sure you are talking about me and what i actually said was:

The only way to make anybody's shot better at this point is to fix the aiming.  Frankly, i dont even blame half the missed shots i see on the players at this level as much as i do the aiming.  Its not normal aiming, it doesn't really make sense.

aka, if someone hasn't figured out the aiming by now they aren't going to. Not taking credit away from those who have.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly disagree if you're saying that everyone has almost equal shot prowess. Watch Snakebite miss shots and drop really low accuracy in WBF and then turn it up in the grand finals. 

Also Shooter and Rayne took turns having shaky games shot wise in NOLA but they both made up for it with sniper and Musa going beastmode.

Shaky pistol shots I think determine a lot with confidence and pushes from both sides and thus the W

u lost me. are we still talking about switching lethul out to take down splyce?

aka, if someone hasn't figured out the aiming by now they aren't going to. Not taking credit away from those who have.

Haha, joke's on you, 6/2 is the god sense.

Dude, Knighty straight up asked T2 how he got out of jail. I'm dying.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Haha, joke's on you, 6/2 is the god sense.

Hahaha anything above 5/1 and I can't hit shit.

Hahaha anything above 5/1 and I can't hit shit.

Anything below 6/2 and I can't turn around worth shit. Playing more on the PC's just amplified this feeling. Being able to fly and whip around and have that chance of fighting back is better than just looking forward and hoping someone comes to you from that angle.

Naded is playing in the 2K tomorrow with Suspector, Cratos, and Danoxide.

Wonder if he is just subbing in for the weekend. No way they would drop commonly over cratos right?

Sort of a double negative.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I recognize and appreciate your subtle jabs at Trump.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Wonder if he is just subbing in for the weekend. No way they would drop commonly over cratos right?

Commonly left - he's playing on Fung Four or something