CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No, you are highly underrating the Final Boss roster that closed out the last 3 events. Fearitself and Victory X to this day are so underrated in Halo 3.

I don't understand how FiS could even be considered underrated, his shot was fucking nuts.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we also get him to team with Mackeo for the tournament? I miss the Victory-Mackeo duo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RIP Lux  :apg:

Yeah just saw this, their strength was actually sticking together... They aren't going to find the magic bullet out there

So any update on NA players going to London?

Pretty sure it was mentioned a long time ago that it was permissible for NA teams to compete. Not sure if they'll be given champ bracket seeds. Sounds like most top teams are going. Can't blame them, I can't imagine trying to depend on tournaments as your primary source of income at this point. 

Part of me wishes we could see a truly open bracket tournament. Everyone is seeded based on 2k points into an open bracket. Everyone has to qualify for top 16, everyone has to play a ton of series.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah just saw this, their strength was actually sticking together... They aren't going to find the magic bullet out there

realistically Lux is not going to become a top 4 team anytime soon, it makes sense for the best players to try to get picked up by REC or whoever

What does he expect? The event ended less than 72 hours ago and they have to pay out thousands of dollars. Not to mention how stupid it is to whine about it publicly when you can contact the event organizers directly. Or how Adam responded with why it was taking so long (issues with a W9), just stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What does he expect? The event ended less than 72 hours ago and they have to pay out thousands of dollars. Not to mention how stupid it is to whine about it publicly when you can contact the event organizers directly. Or how Adam responded with why it was taking so long (issues with a W9), just stupid.

he's not talking about nola
  • Upvote (+1) 9

he's not talking about nola

Makes this tweet worse man. Message the organizer in private instead of trying to make a public spectacle about it. If you live off tournament prize winnings in Halo of all games you're probably doing something wrong. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Makes this tweet worse man. Message the organizer in private instead of trying to make a public spectacle about it. If you live off tournament prize winnings in Halo of all games you're probably doing something wrong.

Why do you assume he is living off tournaments winnings? And why does it matter ?. He has every right to complain for his prize winnings.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Why do you assume he is living off tournaments winnings? And why does it matter ?. He has every right to complain for his prize winnings.

If it says anywhere it can take up to 90+ days to get prizes paid out he has 0 right to complain.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

If it says anywhere it can take up to 90+ days to get prizes paid out he has 0 right to complain.

unless its been over that time frame and talking to the TO hasn't helped. if it's mlg, im sure itll get fixed but if your check were past due, you'd make the issue visible as well

TBH we need more events in cities like Raleigh, Chattanooga, ect. Sure there's not quite as much to do between event sessions but reality is that cost is the most prohibitive factor in people coming to tourneys and huge cities have a big problem with that. Between more expensive parking, and hotels a short trip to somewhere like Atlanta could cost double what it costs to go to Raleigh.

atlanta has had the cheapest flights in the country for a long time. in 2015 it had the second lowest average. there is always a good way around expensive hotels

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ok so I dont want to get anyones hopes up (even though mine already are) but Roy is playing H3 MCC right now.  :ace:

This honestly made my day.

• Upvote (+1) 4

you're the worst at not getting hopes up

Sorry  :stressed: lol

This honestly made my day.

Same especially considering that I havent seen him hop on any Halo in a while.

Can we also get him to team with Mackeo for the tournament? I miss the Victory-Mackeo duo.

What's Mackey-poo up to these days? Does he play in any capacity, even casually anymore?

I got the chance to play H2a last night..... Easily the best game I've ever played (I know im a huge H2 fan boy). Matched against the goat and Ola and pulled 18 kills lmao, god the sniper felt so crisp, the BR so perfect, the maps so sexy  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

BRING IT BACK

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would like to see how the ' many faces of Mackeo ' have improved too.

• Upvote (+1) 2