CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

A little dramatic of Naded. He never even follows through on his daily stream goals anyway. Also, one is capable of being a regular streamer and attending a tournament at the same time, I'm not sure why he seems to think they're mutually exclusive.

"A little dramatic" 

In what possible way is his statement dramatic? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's definitely gonna be the nerds still playing H3 doubles a decade later who win that. lol.

Their time to shine I guess.

Not really. Evadur and his crew on played h3, and didnt win his tourney last year

A little dramatic of Naded. He never even follows through on his daily stream goals anyway. Also, one is capable of being a regular streamer and attending a tournament at the same time, I'm not sure why he seems to think they're mutually exclusive.

He’s been killing his daily streams recently and seems to be doing really well. While it’s not mutually exclusive leaving for a weekend can also really hurt your stream when you could be growing it. If he’d rather stream then go compete in an H3 tourney then good for him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ive been going back and forth between normal mcc h3 and mcc insider h3 and swear there was a graphical upgrade. Can anyone confirm they did this? 

Ive been going back and forth between normal mcc h3 and mcc insider h3 and swear there was a graphical upgrade. Can anyone confirm they did this? 

4K update if you're a One X user maybe?

4K update if you're a One X user maybe?

I can tell that it is more clear just like what happened with h5 when i switched, but I swear they added more foliage to make it look really good, pretty close to h5 graphically. I'll see if I can take some decent quality screenshots and try to figure out how to post them later on. 

EDIT: So after looking side by side it seems like they just changed the saturation, but that along side the resolution bump on the x makes it look really fucking good. 

mcc_h3_guardian_2.png

mcc_insider_guardian.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can tell that it is more clear just like what happened with h5 when i switched, but I swear they added more foliage to make it look really good, pretty close to h5 graphically. I'll see if I can take some decent quality screenshots and try to figure out how to post them later on. 

EDIT: So after looking side by side it seems like they just changed the saturation, but that along side the resolution bump on the x makes it look really fucking good. 

The insider build also has HDR.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey.

I know this is a bit off topic, but I'd like to share this to the forum.

vO3PwNa.png

https://www.forgehub.com/threads/forgehub-presents-4v4-evolved-tournament.158237/

Been working on these settings for ages now. I want to show everyone another way to play Classic inspired Halo while we wait for Halo Infinite. Hope you guys jump in and compete! Have a good time.

alright, i need three of you chumps to team up with me so we can bring back the title to our motherland aka teambeyond

20k-ish is not bad, I would have preferred 30k or more but what do you do ...

Use a better game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

He did, however he also chose to keep SK on the roster instead of me back in the middle of 09, where we were trying to form the team of Heinz, Hysteria, Pistola, and Myself, only for us both to fail and get 5/6th at champs that year smh. I still want to know how good that team would have been at the time

Yeah man, SK was pretty overrated in H3, he had the "SK Strafe" but compared to you and the rest of that roster... dude was a clown.

God if you guys went to the 09 national championship with that squad (Heinz, Hysteria, Pistola, and yourself) you would have won back to back easy. EASILY would have been the best roster in H3 all time, even better than your beast 08 Str8 Rippin team (my favorite halo roster of all time).

He did, however he also chose to keep SK on the roster instead of me back in the middle of 09, where we were trying to form the team of Heinz, Hysteria, Pistola, and Myself, only for us both to fail and get 5/6th at champs that year smh. I still want to know how good that team would have been at the time

Jesus. That team as a prospect just makes me shudder with excitement with what you guys couldve done back then.

Yeah man, SK was pretty overrated in H3, he had the "SK Strafe" but compared to you and the rest of that roster... dude was a clown.

God if you guys went to the 09 national championship with that squad (Heinz, Hysteria, Pistola, and yourself) you would have won back to back easy. EASILY would have been the best roster in H3 all time, even better than your beast 08 Str8 Rippin team (my favorite halo roster of all time).

No, you are highly underrating the Final Boss roster that closed out the last 3 events. Fearitself and Victory X to this day are so underrated in Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 4

No, you are highly underrating the Final Boss roster that closed out the last 3 events. Fearitself and Victory X to this day are so underrated in Halo 3.

Speaking of Victory X, would love to see him compete in the H3 2v2. Miss watching him play

• Upvote (+1) 4

Impossible to know. Consistent success in Halo 3 was so dependant on team composition. Of course, you were probably a better overall player than SK at the time, but that wouldn't necessarily mean you all would have been a better team. Look at 2010 Str8 with +Heinz -ElamiteWarrior. On paper that was an upgrade but that team never finished better than 8th. 

I still think to this day, outside of Halo 2 tournaments, TLN broadcasts were my favorite halo broadcasts of all time.

Speaking of Victory X, would love to see him compete in the H3 2v2. Miss watching him play

Final Boss only H3 team to place top 3 for an entire season.

he placed 5th twice with robbie b, brake and nocturnal kernal then 7th at champs. royal 2 placed top 16 at mlg raleigh (last open h3 event before reach) 

there might be scheduling issues so naded has the best shot realistically. maybe grab neighbor or legit? 

TBH we need more events in cities like Raleigh, Chattanooga, ect. Sure there's not quite as much to do between event sessions but reality is that cost is the most prohibitive factor in people coming to tourneys and huge cities have a big problem with that. Between more expensive parking, and hotels a short trip to somewhere like Atlanta could cost double what it costs to go to Raleigh.

RIP Lux  :apg:

I feel like it's not surprising that a group of previously AM players split right after a good placing. Either some or all of them get an ego and leave thinking REC or RNG will pick them up or a few of them get an ego and kick players off thinking they can pick up players from RNG or REC.

• Upvote (+1) 2