CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

FFantasy / Gabriel if other players don't get enough time to practice maybe?  

Not sure how much the Splyce players have actually played H3, so I'll give the edge to Royal 2 / Snakebite.  Snakebite was actually amazing at H3 (though he was stuck on a lot of T16 teams)

• Upvote (+1) 1

as much as i love naded curse is too stronk

@@TheSimms look at the name of the tage. lets just say you did that on purpose

Man, whenever I see an H2 montage it just reminds how much my hand hurt playing claw for double shot lmao

Reminds me why I love my scuf

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, Snakebite and Royal 2 would 100% win that

hopefully the pros are able to compete in both. but i am hoping for walshy, ogre 2, ghost, etch to at least play for fun

tD made a ton of very bad decisions with their roster in H3, dropping sinp3down after winning an event.......... Then the whole Karma thing, and then Pistola lmao....

I really felt bad for Hysteria in H3, dude got robbed so much lmao

nah hysteria robbed tD of a national championship

fun fact, snakebite got 14th that event

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man, whenever I see an H2 montage it just reminds how much my hand hurt playing claw for double shot lmao

Reminds me why I love my scuf

Stuff like this still blows my mind

• Upvote (+1) 1

was that our @@GunRanger getting domed at 5:10?

man watching old montages...halo was a gaming icon. i miss when everyone was grinding this game because of how good it was. please bring that back infinite 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol yeah, that's some crazy quad shotting, how many people were even able to use that in games? I loved my BxR, BxB, and my R R Double Shot, but jesus lol, that dude went off.

man watching old montages...halo was a gaming icon. i miss when everyone was grinding this game because of how good it was. please bring that back infinite 

Lmao yeah I saw that too

For all the shit Totz got, he somehow convinced Triggers Down to drop Pistola for him.

"Drop" and "Pistola."

Years later, those 2 words still don't quite fit together for me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah, I need a Shockw4ve & Ghandi or Walshy & Ogre 2

But, I think we all know Ola & Snip3down would absolutely wreck lol.

Roybox or Elamite/Legit would be bad ass to see as well.

I'd rather see Ola and 2gre team up. They were always pretty great in doubles.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snakebite was actually amazing at H3 (though he was stuck on a lot of T16 teams)

he placed 5th twice with robbie b, brake and nocturnal kernal then 7th at champs. royal 2 placed top 16 at mlg raleigh (last open h3 event before reach) 

there might be scheduling issues so naded has the best shot realistically. maybe grab neighbor or legit? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea someone posted this on Twitter as well - no embarrassment here. We're not doing an H3 MCC tourney because we think people won't like it, won't be hyped about it, or won't want to watch. It's all Halo.

Well this is promising. I remember quinn responding to a tweet of "will the hcs feature any of the other titles on mcc instead of h2a" with "why would we run an event for a game we didnt make"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lmao the days when a single snipe was montage worthy
  • Upvote (+1) 3

There are so many guys that I'd love to see team together for the H3 2v2. I just really hope some of the old school H3 greats come out to play in it. Also would be cool if the casters/analysts can play in it. Would love to see Walshy, Elamite, Strongside, and Clutch. Really hope the guys who are currently playing H5 won't have scheduling conflicts to be able to do it. Seeing Orge 2, Snipedown, Ola, Ace, APG, Snakebite and whoever else I'm forgetting would be a blast from the past. 

It is going to be really cool to see who comes out to play in it and what teams are formed. I'm just excited for DHATL again this year. Last year was an amazing time but it already seems like this year will be even better. 

Christ almighty thats a blast from the past, if no one has ever watched his montages done by the legendary Kiwi I highly suggest you do that immediately.

I used to watch his montages and Walshy's like every day.

20k-ish is not bad, I would have preferred 30k or more but what do you do ...

Won't be default settings lol

I'm fairly out of the loop the last year or so and it may have already been answered but I didn't see it since the announcement. Will the entirety of the H3 2v2 tournament be broadcasted, or only the end of it?

• Downvote (-1) 1