FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Aaaaaaaaaand here's way Slayer sucks. Lmao, the obj results in domination, but the one time there's no actual thought process to a game, the obj winners get steaked. So dumb. 

CYpxzLD.png

your picture just proves that slayer takes skill. if it didnt take skill, shouldnt splyce have won that? They have the best shots. It wasnt even close, so its not mindless either or it would have been 50-46. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Splyce is way too damn good at oddball feel like every time they play it they dominate by huge margins.

They got worked by Tox twice on Fissure this tournament.

But yea both Eden games they destroyed, and against Rec they won Echelon pretty easily.

i need them to interview the other players but why are they so awkward???????????

Bring on the next Halo so I don’t have to see these guys win yet again

did you have the same energy when TOX kept winning for 2 years?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

oddball on Eden is boring...... not a lot of spots to play ball

It's got a wide open bottom middle like Midship did -- so you can do a soft "play ball" by throwing it bottom middle to a suicide pit.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Tox won the head to head matchup 9-8 vs. Splyce which is one positive they can take away. At least we found out that Splyce can be beaten and it'll be interesting to see how the season will play out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bring on the next Halo so I don’t have to see these guys win yet again

When you realise that all Splyce does is play doubles. And that splitting them up they have double the chance of winning the H3 event...

• Upvote (+1) 4

i need them to interview the other players but why are they so awkward???????????

Yeah people said CLG/OG were awkward after wins but god damn Splyce take it to another level of awkwardness. 

Splyce should be the young guns that people route for that take down the old guard, but my god they are the most awkward unlikable team since Cratos was competing at this level.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When you realise that all Splyce does is play doubles. And that splitting them up they have double the chance of winning the H3 event...

From their custom game history, they're not playing doubles anymore, they're playing 1v1's.

I refuse to believe mercy isnt better than those forge maps

I'd like to see Mercy Oddball, would probably be better than all of the current oddball maps.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't think Shotzzy was bad at the end, I think he tried this time and he'll get better as he goes. Also Goldenboy's trailing question the rest of the team could play into was a good touch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

your picture just proves that slayer takes skill. if it didnt take skill, shouldnt splyce have won that? They have the best shots. It wasnt even close, so its not mindless either or it would have been 50-46. 

No, it doesn't. It proves that even people who suck at obj, gametypes involving the most communication and proper teamwork, can win a Slayer. They're literally getting roundhoused on every objective based gametype and just winning gametypes where the ONLY objective is to kill, with power weapon buffs being present. Besides, it literally was close as fuck to 50-46 for the second Slayer, further showing the steak game was an outlier. Not a rule. It's literally mindless running between spawn cycles, and picking up power weapons for an increased impact than, say, a CTF where slays aren't the means to win the game. It's garbage to obj.

otp9q3q.png

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 14

Splyce should be the young guns that people route for that take down the old guard, but my god they are the most awkward unlikable team since Cratos was competing at this level.

I just wish t2 Halo teams would get as hyped as GoW players :C

• Upvote (+1) 2

I for one welcome our new young overlords with open arms

• Upvote (+1) 5

No, it doesn't. It proves that even people who suck at obj, gametypes involving the most communication and proper teamwork, can win a Slayer. They're literally getting roundhoused on every objective based gametype and just winning gametypes where the ONLY objective is to kill, with power weapon buffs being present. Besides, it literally was close as fuck to 50-46 for the second Slayer, further showing the steak game was an outlier. Not a rule. It's literally mindless running between spawn cycles, and picking up power weapons for an increased impact than, say, a CTF where slays aren't the means to win the game. It's garbage to obj.

I don't disagree that Slayer should be removed, but the points you're trying to argue and the tone you're using behind it make it hard to support your statements.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

coNGraTs tO wHoEVer wON whAtEveR

London next weekend too. Do we know how many NA teams are heading over, would love to see the top 6 from this weekend there