CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also I’m pretty sure Splyce is throwing on purpose so they can 4-0 this next series, but I hope not

Dreamhack and ESL are owned by the same parent company but are separate entities when it comes to operations. The previous Dreamhack Halo events were ESL events that took place at Dreamhack events.

Tox is gonna have confidence. Took their first series from splyce if im correct.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn it's so nice to have game after game seamlessly. I feel like that it's a potential postive attribute that should be advertised, maybe a minute countdown with potential for teams to call a tactical once or twice a series.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Aaaaaaaaaand here's way Slayer sucks. Lmao, the obj results in domination, but the one time there's no actual thought process to a game, the obj winners get steaked. So dumb. 
CYpxzLD.png

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 24

is Cooper free yet?

Hey you're back

"There's no thought process to slayer"

There literally isn't. It's the most braindead gametype in the game. With the most "thought process" going into power weapon control. And that isn't something that requires a load of strategy, lol. Gametype's so bad. Aaaaaaand the terribleness gets amplified on a dual snipe map. The worst combination in a game where the sniper aims for you.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 17

oddball on Eden is boring...... not a lot of spots to play ball

• Upvote (+1) 4

Bring on the next Halo so I don’t have to see these guys win yet again

• Upvote (+1) 1