FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I missed the announcement can someone TLDR?

$300K H5 4v4 at Dreamhack Atlanta November 16th-18th

It'll also feature a $10k H3 2v2 tournament that Neighbor is allowed to compete in if he wants to. Sadly he still can't compete in H5.

This next part is speculation, but my guess is Neighbor will never be allowed to compete in H5. I'm wondering if he left 343 because they wanted him to start working on Halo Infinite and he knew if he worked on the game he wouldn't be allowed to compete in it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm guessing that's the biggest 2v2 H3 tournament ever?  trying to think back ...

Care to give some cliffnotes on the interview?

pretty straightforward, he just said that teaming with APG was nice because they were good friends outside the game, and then said that he hadn't had a teammate like that for a year (i.e., he was not close with Snipedown / Ola)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lowkey, though. For real. In a BO5-7, with CTF, Oddball and SH being a thing in HCS rotations, why do we still have Slayer? Don't wanna watch braindead slayfests that (for reasons unknown to me) determine series. Wanna see some actual obj work.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Splyce is either trolling or completely lost with someone matching them

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm almost positive splyce is throwing the first series. Wouldn't be surprised to see them take series two 4-1 or something like that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Taking prop bets for NOLA

Over/under on number of suicides caught on stream by players falling off the new oddball maps starts at 3.5

I'm going over

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I don't see Tox resetting the bracket against Splyce, as much as I'd like to think they could. Just hoping for no 4-0s to close out the event. 

So glad I was wrong. Lets fucking go Tox! 

That seemed too easy...curious if part 2 will have the new maps and gametypes.

Anyways, let’s Go ToX!

@@Tashi @@Clap

Who is going be running the Dreamhack event I really hope it`s MLG and were not going back to ESL after dealing with years of incompetence from them.

DH is run by ESL I think