CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Accidental neg, may you forgive me for my sins...

:OT: Eden oddball is million times better than the new oddball maps

All good man.

Literally caught myself bitting my nails during that game 5. I think beyond needs a Ryanoob emote :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was actually shaking! Crazy never felt that nervous watching a tournament ever!

• Upvote (+1) 2

So there's no way we can see either POVs from the last kill?

Unless they go to main stage and take it from the players pov, probably not. Observer box doesn't save films in theater.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Unless they go to main stage and take it from the players pov, probably not. Observer box doesn't save films in theater.

Fair enough. I feel like that should be done when a 13 seed team knocks out the 1 seed in a 50-49 game 5. 

Damn seeing Spartan get dragged and then Snipedown getting reverse sweeped from a Top 16 squad is prob the best thing to happen so late in Halo 5's life.

I wasn't paying much attention to the last season but this Sunday is already delivering.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ryanoob top 4.

I fucking love it!!!

This Trifecta team reminds me of Classic back in the late Halo 3 days, four solid players who know how to do the objective; with great teamwork and chemistry.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Renegades vs Trifecta on Bravo? Kind of lame to put Trifecta on Bravo stage after upsetting the number 1 seeded team...

• Upvote (+1) 6

Renegades vs Trifecta on Bravo? Kind of lame to put Trifecta on Bravo stage after upsetting the number 1 seeded team...

Well you can't really put the winner finals on Bravo either. I get where you are coming from, but that is a logical decision.

Both tabs are important to watch 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Well you can't really put the winner finals on Bravo either. I get where you are coming from, but that is a logical decision.

Both tabs are important to watch 

Well yeah. I think both should be on main stage. I mean there's only 4 series left in the day, 5 if the GF resets. Plus it's only 2:30PM CST. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Someone make a GIF of shotzzy feeding the geese on stage

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well yeah. I think both should be on main stage. I mean there's only 4 series left in the day, 5 if the GF resets. Plus it's only 2:30PM CST. 

Oh yeah agreed. Though it is already 9:30 PM overhere so I am happy  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I agree, all the best of seven series should be on main stage imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotta bear in mind convention center rental hours.  They want to be out of there before Late AF P.M., this is MLG not Championship Monday Millennial.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Gotta bear in mind convention center rental hours.  They want to be out of there before Late AF P.M., this is MLG not Championship Monday Millennial.

I understand that I just don't think the remaining amount of series would keep them there till "Late AF P.M."

I don't mean to be overly critical. I'm really enjoying the event! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did Musa get dropped by Str8 Rippin or did he leave?